Chapter Seven

Meredith's P.O.V

I scrolled through all the comments I've gotten on the cover I did for "You Belong With Me." What's unbelievable was that it reached 5,000,000 viewers! Like what the fuck!?

When I first saw it, I screamed so loud that the neighbors came knocking on the door after like 2 minutes. It was funny though. 

Mr. Clain, the 80 year old man came and he was yelling at me. But the funny part was that he counldn't even say anything clearly. He had one of those things you put in your mouth when you are about to fight in a wrestling match. The disgusting part was when his saliva fell on our floor downstairs. 

Today is Thursday and I didn't go to school. I didn't go yesterday either. I have been crying all day yesterday and today I feel a bit better. I faked that I had a bad stomach ache and Lindsey bought it. I mean I can't lie for shit. 

I have been getting texts non-stop. From Liam, Niall, El, Dani, and Louis. I didn't write back to any of them. I can't lie to them and I can't tell them the truth so not writing to them was the only choice. After about 20 texts from all of them, I turned of my phone because every time it vibrated, I felt guilty. I have to explain a lot of shit when I see them. IF I see them. 

I don't know how long I can pull this 'sick' act and it's only been 2 days.

I tried so hard to forget Harry but every time Lindsey say something or I see something, they remind me of him. It's weird. Take the bed for example. Whenever I see the end of the bed, I remember he was sitting there. 

I think I'm going mad. 

Something inside of me wants to go outside and find Harry. I want to see him again but I was the one who said I didn't want to see his face again. I am such an idiot. But then the texts. 

It hasn't been a week that I met him and whenever I see him or think of him, I get weird feeling inside of me.

Was it that I fancied him?

It couldn't be that. I mean he is so far from my type but then again he is everything I wanted. Sure he has tattoos and piercings but that's what makes him, him. I can't imagine him without it. Not to even go to how attractive he is. He is hot, no questions. 

Okay I need help. I could call El or Dani but they will just ask questions. Maybe Lindsey can help.

I got off my bed and stretched. I have been sitting there all day, other then using the toilet or going downstairs to eat.

I put on my fuzzy slippers and went downstairs to find Lindsey watching the telly. I sat on the other end of the couch. Lindsey looked at me and put whatever she was watching on mute.

"Hey Meredith, feeling better?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied. "Um, Linds?"

"Yeah?" She said waiting for me to keep going. I fiddled with my fingers.

"Um well, can I talk to you about something?" I asked looking down. 

"Sure Meredith. What's up?" He questioned turned her whole body to me with her legs in a pretzel. 

"Okay, so there this guy...... at school....." I uttered.

Lindsey got a bit excited. "Really? Do you fancy him?!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know," I replied looking at her. Her excited face went to a confused look.

"What do you mean you don't know? Do you like the guy or not?" She asked.

"I don't know how to explain it. Whenever I see him, I feel something and I don't know what it is. I barely know him and well I don't know what to feel," I explained.