Chapter Twenty-Nine

Meredith's P.O.V

I jogged downstairs and into the kitchen to find Tori in just some pajama shorts which were a bit too short if you asked me. And she had on a crop top that said 'Peace' which I think she shouldn't be wearing since she wasn't peace. She was only trouble and a bitch. 

Harry was in just boxers and I tried hard not to stare. It was obvious they had sex upstairs. The thought made my heart squeeze but I ignored the feeling. 

Why are they torturing me like this? Why didn't they just go to Harry's house and stay there forever so I didn't have to see their faces ever again? 

I ignored there presence and went to the fridge. 

"What happened to your hair?" Tori's annoying voice rang in my ears making me want to go over there and punch her square in the jaw so she wouldn't be able to talk anymore. 

"I colored the ends blonde. Are you blind?" I questioned turning around to face her. I heard Harry snicker but that got him a glare from Tori.

"Where are you going?" She asked. God, she reminds me of mum but mum wasn't a bitch like Tori. 

"That's none of your god damn business." I snapped. "Yes it is my business. Michael and Lindsey aren't here so I have to look after you." She replied. Is she stupid or retarded. Probably both. 

"I don't need a fucking babysitter okay? And who said you are in charge of me?" I shot leaning on the counter as I drank my Pepsi can. 

"I am older than you." She tried to reason. 

"By a few months. I barely know you and fuck off. You know you wouldn't care if I got run over by a bus," I groaned. Harry just stood there staring at us both. 

I finished my Pepsi can and threw it away. The door bell rang. I already knew it was Zayn. I smiled at myself since Zayn just saved me from hell. 

"I'll go get it." Harry's voice said. I snapped my head to look at him. "No. It's for me." I said not making eye contact with him. 

"Who is it?" Tori asked. Why can't she mind her own business? 

"You don't need to know. Now fuck off," I responded and walked out the kitchen. I knew Harry and Tori both were following me but I was too happy to snap at them again. 

I opened the door to see Zayn with a huge grin on his face. "Hey...." I breathed smiling big. 

"Hey," He said. His grin fell when he spotted Harry shirtless and Tori. His jaw clenched and his fists were in balls.

I put my hands on his arm to calm him down. "It's fine." I whispered to Zayn. 

I turned to Harry and Tori who were just standing there staring again.

"I am going now and don't try to follow us and try to ruin today for me. You already ruined last night and you were lucky I didn't rip both of your heads off. See you!" I exclaimed and grabbed Zayn's hand and walked out the house. 

"What is he doing here?" Zayn exclaimed when we were in his car. "Tori invited him so they can play sex buddies again. They disgust me." I answered in disgust. Zayn nodded and started driving. 

We passed a few different places that I never seen before. 

"Zayn where are we going?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and glanced at me.

"That's a surprise love," She responded making me groan. "What?" He laughed.

"I don't like surprises." I groaned making him laugh more.