Chapter Seventeen

Meredith's P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I shut it off really quickly and decided not to stay in my bed for long because then I will fall asleep again. I got out of bed and made it quickly. I walked out of my room to see the bathroom was being occupied. Ugh! Who is in there!?

I jogged downstairs to see Lindsey making bread with jam. I'll just eat breakfast first. I sat down on the island and munched on some toast.

"Good Morning," Lindsey cheered. Well she's in a very good mood.

"Morning, who's in the bathroom?" I asked. "Tori. She has been in there for the last hour," She answered.

"Hour? You mean she woke up at 5 in the morning to take a fucking shower?" I exclaimed.

"Pretty much." She replied like it was nothing. Doesn't she understand that Tori have been using up so much water!

"Anyways, there's this party on Friday and I was thinking of going," I said just as Tori entered the kitchen with her hair in a towel and she was in a bathrobe.

"Who's party?" Lindsey questioned. Tori ate her toast in silence and listened to our conversation but I can care less.

"This girl names Jasmine. Louis and all my friends are going and they wanted me to go. Me and the girls decided to go shopping after school for the party," I explained.

"You can go. It sounds like fun," She said. Wow, if I ever asked mum then she would of freaked out on me. Lindsey's not existed child is so lucky. I wonder when her and Michael are going to have a  baby. I was a neice or a nephew.

"You can take Tori as well," Lindsey stated which made me mentally bang my head on the island. Why her? She's already showed me she was a bitch and she has to fucking live in the same house as me!

"I would love to go!" Tori grinned. Is she two-faced or something? With me alone she is all bitchy and with Lindsey or Michael she's the innocent girl they think she is. God, this girl is messed up.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Tori smirk. Is she trying to torture me or something?

"I'm going to go take a shower." I muttered and ran upstairs heading into the shower.

After putting on my outfit of the day, I did a quick makeup look. I walked out the room with my bag slung over my shoulders.

When I made it downstairs, I saw Tori waiting by the door in a very nice outfit. Well someone wants to make a good impression.

[Outfit on the side]

It is freezing outside and she's wearing a skirt? She didn't even bother wearing tights. This bitch wants to freeze to death!

I made my way to her.

"Finally!" She exclaimed. And she's back to her bitchy self. I should get used to this.

The car ride was torture! She kept on rambling about how my outfit was so plain and how pretty she looks. It was fucking hell!

I entered the school building with Tori on my tail. "You should go to the main office to get your time tables. They'll give you your locker number and your homeroom. Class starts in 10 minutes so-"

"Yeah I know! Whatever! I was in high school before, I'm not stupid," She exclaimed walking away being some prissy queen. And I thought Molly was bad....

"Hey Meredith!" Liam called. I turned around to see him and Dani come up.

"Hi guys..." I replied opening my locker. "What's up with you?" Dani asked raising an eyebrow.