Chapter Twenty-Three

Author's Note: Oh my god! I love you guys so much! I have reached over 1,000 reads and that's amazing! I can't believe you guys like my book so much. I thought it was so crappy and only like 20 people are going to read it. I love you guys sooooooooo much! I can't even explain it! Thank you so much for reading and I promise I will try to update every day. If I don't, I am sorry and I'll probably update the day after!

Meredith's P.O.V

I am done with this. So fucking done.

I tried to close the door in his face but his strong ass hands kept it open.

"Meredith, please listen to me." He said coming in. I walked away and entered the living room. Harry came along with me and I was trying so hard not to walk over there slap the shit out of him. Even though I'm sure my hits are going to be nothing to him but I don't care. I wanted to release my anger on something.

My back was to Harry as I stared at the picture on the wall. It was a picture of me and Michael. We were pretty young and I missed those times. I missed my mum yelling at Michael because I lied and said he hit me when he really didn't. I missed when dad came home from work he would scare the hell out of me when I am watching Tom and Jerry.

"Meredith, I'm sorry. I-"

"You are sorry Harry? Really? Are we going through this again. When you fuck up and say sorry and we become best friends again?" I snapped turning around to face him. He just stood there staring at me. If I wasn't thinking straight, I would of thought he is actually sorry but I am so over this.

"What do you want Harry? You want me to give you one of those famous speeches I gave you every time you screwed up? That's what you want right Harry? You just want me weak so two days later you do something to me and we are back to square one again." I said. He didn't move nor blink.

"I don't need you to act anymore Harry. If you really want that title at school and would do anything for it then ask me right now so you can fuck me. I would gladly take the offer and then you can throw me away like the others. I am just so over this. I don't want to be in this game of yours. You should of just told me from the first time we met that you wanted to shag me and that's all. I would of done it and not get hurt like this every single week. When I really think about it I don't know how I actually put up with this. The worst part is I fell for it. I fell for all of your games and look at me now. I don't know what to do with myself."

"Stop it just stop it!" He yelled closing his eyes and rubbing his temples. "You don't know me and you don't know how I feel about all this!" He shouted. Is he fucking serious?

"I would of known Harry. I would of known if you weren't playing with me all this time and making me fall for all your tricks! You shut me off when I want to know more about you. I thought I could change you but when I think about it I barely know you. And you want to know this? I am hopelessly in LOVE with you even though you have been hurting me from day one!" I screamed.

It's out. I didn't know I was going to tell him like this. But it happened and I'm glad because a heavy weight was lifted from my shoulders.

"W-what?" He stuttered staring at me in disbelief.

"Yes Harry, I've said it. I don't know how it happened and when it happened but it happened and when I try telling myself I don't love you, the feeling grows. Do you know how it feels when you love someone you don't want to and they don't give a shit about you? Obviously you wouldn't know. I mean when's the last time you actually felt something for someone?" I asked.

He just stared at me with wide eyes. 

"You want the title, don't you Harry?" I questioned. "Come on, let's go and get this over with," I said and went over to where he was standing and grabbed his hand trying to pull him out the living room to the stairs. I can't believe I am doing this.