Chapter Fifty-One

Author's Note: There's a lot of POV switches so you might get confused. I will tell you who's POV it is though. I hope you like this chapter!

Meredith's P.O.V

 "Meredith, wake up." I felt someone shake me. I groaned and turned around giving the person a hint that I didn't want to wake up. "Meredith c'mon, it's Christmas Eve and I'm not letting you lay in bed all day." 

I realized that the voice belonged to Lindsey who was getting annoyed since her tone told everything. I opened my tired eyes which wanted to close again but I tried my best to keep it open for Lindsey's sake. 

"Finally. C'mon, we're going to have a special family breakfast and we can't have that when you are sprawled out on your bed like this," She stated. "Okay, alright. I'm up," I groaned and sat up rubbing my tired eyes. 

I barely got sleep last night. After I got back from the studio, nothing but Harry was running through my head. I shouldn't be surprised but it was getting annoying that I couldn't think of anything else but him. I was never like this before I moved to Holmes Chapel. I wasn't this mean, stubborn and a cry baby. I barely cried before even at the point where I should've cried but now I cry over this boy who I knew would hurt me from the start. 

I've changed so much since I moved here and I don't fancy this change. 

I keep telling myself that I can get this boy out of my head and get over him, but I can't even if I tried the hardest which I am doing right now. 

My mind has been all over the place and I wanted to be the girl I was before. 

I looked up to Lindsey who was staring at me with curiosity. "Is something bothering you?" She asked. 

"Do you think I've changed since I moved here?" I asked completely ignoring her question. 

"No, not really. I mean you are getting older and getting more mature but other then that you havne't really changed." She answered. I nodded. 

Lindsey didn't see the change in me. But I see it and I want to change again but from this depressed stubborn girl who cries over a guy she will never get into the playful carefree girl I was before. 

"Stop worrying about everything. Today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas Day. At least try to enjoy it without the problems you're going through. Life's tough and you can't change it," Lindsey said before kissing my forehead. I gave her a smile as she exited the room closing the door behind her. 

She was right. 

I was going to try to get along with the people downstairs who are supposedly my family. The family wo hates my guts even though they don't know a single thing about me. Except the fact that I beat the living daylight out my 'cousin'. 

I crawled out of my warm bed and made my bed really quickly. It's been a while since I made my own bed. Since I moved here, Lindsey has been cleaning my room and doing everything. She is going through all this trouble when I can do these things by myself but my depressed life takes over giving all the crap on her to do. 

After pushing my curtains to the side letting the morning light bright my room, I looked out the window to see only a few people on the street. White snow was falling softly making me smile. Guess it was going to be a white Christmas. 

I walked out of my room and got in the bathroom. After a quick shower, I put on some leggings and a Christmas sweater since this was sort of a tradition in our family; to wear a Christmas sweater on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. 

I let my hair air dry so it will go to its normal waves. I didn't put any makeup on and only put some lip balm on before scurrying down the stairs to the living room.