Chapter Twenty

Author's Note: I have so much homework undone and school is tomorrow. God why am I writing when I am in the middle of this shit? Oh yeah I love you guys! :P 

Meredith's P.O.V

"I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot!" 

I laughed. I love Dean Winchester! Yes, I'm talking about the Dean from SuperNatural. He is hilarious! 

I'm trying so hard to forget about yesterday and this is the best I came up with. Watching SuperNatural. 

I have been eating ice cream and watching SuperNatural on Netflix all day long. I have been in my room for god knows how long. I didn't bother going down for lunch or dinner. Lindsey would come in and try to see what's wrong but I just dismiss her like I have been dismissing every one of my friends. 

I have been getting calls and texts non-stop and I decided to get off my lazy ass and text my friends back. Since then they left me alone and I didn't need to through my phone across the room. 

I haven't been thinking straight for the last 24 hours. All I think about is the way Harry yelled at me and what Louis told me. 

The only question running through my head was how do I change Harry? I don't know how he was like before and I don't know why he would change for what he is now. 

It is really confusing and I want to know everything about Harry but I keep telling myself to forget him but I don't think that will happen any time soon. 

"Hey, where have you been!?" Tori barged in not even bothering to knock. Doesn't she know anything about manners?

"The real question is where have you been?" I responded pausing the show and shutting my laptop. I sat up and looked at Tori who sat down on my spinney chair. 

"I was hanging out with Harry," She replied getting all giggly. Her response made my inside squeeze. I should just tell her to never bring Harry up and never ask me for advice on their 'relationship' but I want to know more. I want to know what Harry says to her and all. 

"Really?" I asked faking a smile. She grinning and tilted her head back staring at the ceiling. 

"Yeah, he is so sweet," She gushed. Ugh, she is making me sick. Maybe she's doing this on purpose to torture me.

"What did you guys do?" I asked. 

"We hung out with some of the people I met at the party. Speaking of parties, where were you? When did you leave?" She questioned.

"I left a little early. I wasn't feeling good," I lied. "Where were you after I went downstairs?" 

"I was first at the toilet then I talked with these girls," She replied. So she didn't know about anything that went on downstairs? Wow just wow.

"Anyways have you and Harry have it yet?" I asked.

"No," She smirked. "But I'm sure it's coming. I can't wait though!" She squealed.

"Yeah. I'm going to go for a walk," I said getting off my bed. "At 9 at night?" 

"Pretty much," I replied.

"There's no one out there. You are going to get raped!" She exclaimed. 

"I can handle myself, alright?" 

"Whatever you say," She sang and walked out the room. 

Seriously that bitch is getting on my nerves. I can't believe Harry actually fancies her. Well I think...