Chapter Eighteen

Hello awesome people!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter :D I have something importantish that I need to share!! I'm going to the beach for a week. I'm leaving on the tomorrow or actually in a fee hours and coming back the 31st. I'm not sure if I'll have wifi or not. If I have wifi, I'll be able to update, if not the wait will be a bit longer :( so I'm sorry if that happens. But I hope this chapter will be enough until I get back!! :D

Also, please check out a story by MsBookwormlover. It's called Lost then Loved. She only has one chapter posted so far but the idea sounds good so far :)

***There will be an Aleksandr POV in this chapter. It starts off as Sera and then changes but you'll be able to tell when :) I want you guys to get in his head some

I just love how you guys actually react to people in this book. Like you actually hate things they do or say. It makes me happy. cause if they can make you feel upset or happy, it makes them seem real. Cause lets be honest, they are just some personality types that you don't like and if you say you like everybody you're lying lol XD so keep telling me what you guys like or don't like about characters. It makes me happy :) it doesn't offend me cause seriously, my own characters piss me off sometimes haha ;)

~Chapter Eighteen~

I didn't hear anymore from Aleksandr after that. Tynan was at my door in the morning with my breakfast tray as before. And right after, Adara and Eileen entered my room.

Unlike yesterday, I didn't scrape my plate. Instead, I left the silver tray on my nightstand untouched. My sisters and I would already be gone by the time Tynan returned. He would probably be the one to inform Aleksandr of my absence.

Though both of my siblings encouraged me to eat, I declined. I knew it wasn't healthy to keep skipping these meals but my appetite was just ruined. Since that night after I had talked with Eileen, I haven't felt the need to eat any meal other than dinner. The only thing on my mind was Aleksandr and how my sudden departure would affect him.

"Are you packed?" Adara was staring at me with a slight wariness. She kept eyeing my untouched food as if to compel me to eat it.

Tugging my stuffed bag out from under my bed frame, I strapped it onto my back and nodded. "So you guys know how to get out of here, right?" This part of the plan had me stressing out all night. Adara was very adamant in her ability to get us out unnoticed but I wasn't. Surely they had guards stationed in front of these portals. They wouldn't let just anybody use them. Adara merely waved me off and remained confident.

Now we were walking through the palace halls with Adara leading the way. I was surprised Tynan or another guard hadn't been standing outside my door but maybe Aleksandr didn't see it as necessary anymore.

I thought I had known this castle well, but Adara made me appear dense and a fool. She led us through so many halls that I didn't even know this castle had. She probably knew every crook and cranny.

After about ten minutes of fast-paced walking, Adara stopped us at the top of a stairwell. Looking around the corner of the wall, I glanced down the stairs to see a iron-like gate that reached almost to the ceiling. I assumed this huge gate was our exit. But like I had predicted before, two men that were heavily armored stood on either side of the door holding spear-like weapons.

"I thought you said you had this planned," I whispered harshly to Adara. "How the hell are we going to get by them," I pointed towards the stairs furiously.

"Calm down," Adara rolled her eyes. "I know what I'm doing," she snorted. She waved us onward as she turned down the stairs and marched purposefully towards the burly men.