Chapter Thirty-two

A/N~ I'm on a roll right now with updates! Ya'll should be proud ;) Like I said before, my hours have changed at work so it's been easier to keep up with my stories. I had originally wanted this story done by now and I had set that goal in December. (I think) Anyways, nothing is ever set in stone so I'm trying to have this finished by at least the beginning of April. It'll probably get completed before then but whateves. So that's a time frame for you guys! Please enjoy the chapter because I've been working on it all night!

Chapter Thirty-two-

~Sera~

"I canot allow you to do this."

As I had been doing, I once again ignored Darius' incessant nagging. I had wandered all the way back to my rooms before packing a small bag. When Darius saw that no one was going to attempt to tell me what to do, he took this as his responsibility. I merely rolled my eyes as he literally shadowed me as I ran around my bedroom gathering any necessities to make my journey easier.

"Sera. I will not let you leave."

I huffed aggravatedly. Was he still here? If Adara hadn't already been busy tending to my mate I would have called her in here to handle her man. He was really starting to piss me off.

After I had everything I could fit into the small duffel, I went to exit the room only to be grabbed by the arm. Growling irritadely, I turned on the Vampire until he released me. My eyes were narrowed slits and shone like ice. "Do not touch me," I snapped.

Darius bared his fangs at me viciously. "Do not forget who you are speaking to, little girl." His own irises were that stained red and if I had my head in the right place at that moment, I would've had it in me to be scared. What he said pissed me off even more though. Even though he was right, it was degrading and it reminded me again how much older these Creatures were than me. I was still considered a child in this world.

"You are staying and that is not a request," he hissed.

I felt fire burn through me from anger. I already have a hotheaded mate that bosses and orders me around. I certainly don't fücking need two! "Aleksandr is in that room dying and his only hope is in the Light Kingdom. I refuse to just sit here at his side and watch him die!" I swallowed deeply as I felt the tears forming again. I had to keep it together for Aleksandr. He needs me right now and I don't have time to get emotional. It will only slow me down and cause me to make mistakes.

"And what if you do not return," Darius mocked. "Then I would have failed my brother more than I already have." I calmed down a bit at the defeat in his tone. I was again reminded that this man had been through more than any of us in these past few days and just from his words, I got the impression he blamed himself for Aleksandr's accident.

"If I don't go, Aleksandr will die. If I don't come back, Aleksandr will still die," I spoke with sadness in my voice and eyes. "It's my only option if I want a chance of seeing my mate alive again," my voice cracked and I looked away. I swallowed the lump in my throat once more. "Now if you want to stay here and watch another member of your family die, then fine. But I am going and that is no reguest." With that I spun around and made my exit.

~*~

"You cannot leave!" Adara glared at Darius accusingly as she directed her words at me. She had clearly sent her dog to do the dirty work of facing my wrath. I almost smiled at the way her mate looked away embarrassed. "And how are you planning to navigate their grounds on your own?"

I had no answer for her other than that I was going to find my own way. Someone interrupted me though. "She won't be on her own."

My gaze shot over to Cressida in confusion. I had not seen or even spoke with Cressida for quite some time. Now that I wasn't training, it wasn't really necessary. "I will escort the Princess into Light territory and return her safely, with the cure." There was determination in her eyes and I saw she wasn't only doing this to make sure I didn't get hurt. She was doing this for Aleksandr.