Chapter Forty-seven

A/N~ Hey guys!! Happy 4th of July!!! I know it's been a while but here is the next chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoy 😊

Chapter Forty-seven-

"Why do you insist on coming to us with these nonsensical plans?"

"You haven't even heard what he has come to propose," Seras argued with her youngest sister. Honestly, when had she let Aldana become their dictator. It had always been her that made the decisions for their little group; not the brunette.

Said brunette crossed her arms stubbornly. "I don't need to hear it to know how ludicrous it'll be. We are not taking part in any plan that man has to offer- especially after what he tried last time."

The eldest blonde scowled. She would bring that up but to be fair, it had been a truthful mistake on Eaton's behalf. How was he supposed to know there were still civilians hidden deep in that rundown village? They had each gave them warning to the coming disaster which was more than what Seras had wanted to do. They were all Pure Bloods. Who cared?

As her blue eyes fixated on her sister though she sighed. Apparently Aldana cared.

"We gave them an option, Aldana. To leave or die. They made their choice," Seras shrugged. If they had held off their plans to forcibly remove those Creatures, how would that have made them look? Nobody would ever take them seriously and treat their threats as if they were nothing. Seras wanted them to be feared. That was kind of the point of exacting revenge. . .

Aldana did not agree however and Elvina, as always silent and as argumentative as a doormat, sat to the side watching them argue worriedly.

Aldana turned on her sister as if she couldn't believe what the blonde was saying. "That was their home. Of course not all of them would just willingly leave."

"And what about our home!" Seras became angry. "What about our parents? What warning were they granted? If I remember correctly, I had to carry your unconscious body from our collapsing house because we didn't have one!" How could she forget that? Aldana had been the closest to the villagers after all so Seras was surprised she even had to explain her side at all. She figured Aldana of all people would've been fine with what they just did.

She shook her head. "You just don't understand," she spoke softly and Seras wanted to rage even more at her tone. She was speaking as if she were disappointed and it set her on edge. What was it that she wasn't understanding? If anybody wasn't thinking properly it was Aldana. But before she could voice that, Aldana was already walking away.

"It's not always just about getting even, Seras." Had been her departing words.

Seras clenched her teeth as she watched her sister go and only glanced at Elvina when she was out of sight. "You have anything to add to that?!" The way she spoke was so angry and almost daring her to respond and Seras knew it was wrong to pick on Elvina when she did nothing wrong but the blonde was furious and would take it out on anyone in sight. Not to mention, in some twisted way that made sense to her, Seras wanted to believe that if Elvina had agreed with her, Aldana would've saw reason and changed her mind.

The blonde Halfling smartly shook her head rapidly in response.

Seras snarled. "I guess I'll be the one to 'break the news' to Eaton." And she stormed from the room. It was always her that had to do it though Aldana seemed to be the one calling the shots lately.

Already from the way she entered the room and the way a dark mass seemed to carry over her, she was sure Eaton knew where her and her sisters would stand on this offer. She was right when she watched his features fall the slightest bit.