Chapter Ten

A/N~Hope your liking the story so far! Here's a new chappie!!

****This will eventually be added into my Private Chapters :D and you won't have to wait five hundred years for me to post it either lol

~Chapter Ten~

Feelings of apprehension filled me as I walked quietly through the apartment. I didn't know if Aleksandr even wanted to talk to me let alone see me. Maybe this was moving too fast or I was turning our relationship into something that it's not. Aleksandr did say that we were not mates as in friends, but mates as in romantically.

Yet I couldn't stop the doubt that filled me. I was new to this world and did not understand the ways and customs of these Creatures. For all I know they could be promiscuous beings that flit from one partner to another. And I was definitely not okay with that.

Sighing as I reached the bedroom door, I grasped the knob and turned it slowly as if not to wake someone. As I pushed open the door slightly and poked my head through the door, I saw that the room was completely dark except for the bright, red numbers of the digital clock on the nightstand that read 10:00pm and a small nightlight on a far wall.

My regret for allowing Aleksandr to leave in anger increased greatly. I had not realized how long I had been discussing things with Adara and Eileen. I was too wrapped up in my own wants that I forgot about him.

Too say the very least, I felt like a total bitch.

Stepping in all the way, I glanced at the massive bed and saw an unmoving mass laying down on one side of the bed. In a hushed manner, I pushed the door shut and walked to the end of the bed.

I could not tell if he was fast asleep or faking his slumber to avoid any discussion with me. Once again my thoughts flittered to the topic from before. Would he even want my touch? Should I leave him alone to come seek me out?

I knew what I was going to do though. I'm going to wake him up and try to talk to him. If he doesn't want me it should be quite obvious and I'll leave back to my old bedroom. I wasn't going to make Aleksandr seek me out when I felt so wrong and terrible.

So standing at the foot of the bed I stripped my clothes off except for my black, lace bra and panties. Tiptoeing to what I assumed was my side of the bed, I released my hair from the usual updo and placed any clips I had on the nightstand.

My blonde locks fell down my back as I took calming breaths. What I was about to do was way out of my comfort zone but I would do it for him. Heart pounding against my rib cage in nervousness, I hoped and prayed to whatever higher being there was that Aleksandr would accept my apology, accept me.

With my heart in my throat, I crawled onto the bed and attempted to slide towards his frame without jostling the mattress. Nervously I raised my hand and placed it on his arm, rubbing it softly along his toned bicep. Due to him laying on his side, I leaned over him slightly to kiss his lips quickly. As I trailed soft pecks along his cheek to his neck, I nuzzled my cheek in the dip of his neck and shoulder whispering his name. "Aleksandr," my tone was an airy whisper. "I'm so sorry." I placed another peck much closer to his collarbone. "Please don't be upset with me," I whimpered.

I felt his muscles tighten at my words letting me know that he had heard me and was indeed awake but other than that I was greeted by silence. With a depressed sigh, I began to slip away. I would go to my room and sleep there tonight. Aleksandr obviously did not want to see or speak to me right now. Maybe he just needs space for now and will be in a much better mood tomorrow.

Surprisingly my thoughts were optimistic.

I was at the edge of the bed with my feet hovering just above the floor when my arm was gripped tightly and I was spun around with force. My thighs were gripped tightly as Aleksandr wrapped them around his waist firmly while my arms seemed to move on their own and weaved around his neck. My surprised blue irises were met with passionate brown ones as he wrapped his limbs around my slim waist.