Chapter Thirteen

A/N~ Enjoy :D

**** If you guys are interested, another story that I want to promote is by an awesome Wattpadian(awesome word lol) It's called Can't Catch Me and it is by amiramimi. They only have like two chapters posted so far but I like the concept and what the author has up is written well :) this is a Werewolf story

****Another thing!!! I would also appreciate it if you checked out my new story called Waiting for Better :) Darkness Enthralled is my main priority and will NOT be put on hold but I will be working with the other one as well :)

~Chapter Thirteen~

Instead of awaking smoothly as I usually do, I was startled awake by the bed jostling. Shooting up surprised and trying to blink the drowsiness from my eyes, I watched as Aleksandr moved as a blur. He was throwing clothes on hurriedly not even noticing that I was awake.

Looking at the clock next to me, I saw that it was about eight in the morning. I was surprised though. Neither of us were early risers. "Where are you going?" My tone sounded husky and had a rough tint to it from it being early in the morning.

My voice startled him as Aleksandr's head snapped to my direction. He had just tugged on some denim jeans and was now reaching for a t-shirt. Fully dressed, he strode quickly to my side of the bed and wrapped an arm around my waist, forcing me to come to my knees. "I'm sorry for waking you but I have to leave. My father has demanded my presence," he spoke as he glared hard into space.

"What's happened? Is everything okay?" I was worried now. I didn't want anybody to get hurt.

Aleksandr fixed his gaze on my face and gave a relaxed grin. "I am sure everything is fine," he reassured as he stroked my cheek softly. Spreading his large palm along the side of my face,he pulled my mouth to his sensually. "Stay out of trouble while I am away," he whispered, breath fanning against my parted lips.

Leaning away, I scanned his eyes in confusion. His irises gave nothing away though. They were their usual dark brown with light, golden flecks that held a tender emotion as they gazed right back at me. I slowly nodded my head though my suspicion was rising.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," he said before he pulled me in for another slow kiss. Finally pulling away for good though, he released me as he walked out of our bedroom quickly. Soon I heard another door slam signaling he was no longer in our rooms.

Sighing, I seemed to deflate as I sunk down to the bed on my butt. He is hiding something. The King doesn't just wake the crown Prince over nothing. And he told me to stay out of trouble as if he were begging me to. No, something is going on and I intend to find out.

After dressing, I found myself storming through the halls of the palace with purpose. Coming to the library doors, I walked in towards the center area with leather chairs. Relief filled me as I found Eileen and Adara sitting on single cushions.

"Come on Adara! All you ever do is read," Eileen was saying in frustration and distaste. Her frame was upside down as she gazed at Adara.

"You know we can't. Darius banned me from the gardens today and I know Gabriel told you something similar." Adara was not even glancing up as she spoke. Once again she was too enraptured by her books.

"You guys are allowed outside?" My misplaced anger from last night was now found as I became aware of this. That overbearing asshole! Forget about waking up early, now I am pissed off!

Both Adara's and Eileen's forms jumped in shock as they finally noticed my arrival. Adara was the first to recover however and appeared skeptical. "Well, not today . . ." She seemed to trail off uncertainly as if she were not sure that I should know this.