Darkness Enthralled

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved

*****Pic of Katie Cassidy to the side!!! That's who I picture Seraphina as!!

*FULL SUMMARY*

Two kingdoms on the brink of war. The Light Kingdom, rulers of the Light Creatures, and the Dark Kingdom, rulers of the Creatures of Darkness, continue in there everlasting feud. They both seek the land led by the Innocents, humans, and of the other kingdom. The only way to ensure victory for their people is by gaining the three lost sisters of mixed blood. Two have been found and are kept within the Dark Kingdom while the last girl is missing in the human world. It's now a race between the kingdoms to find the last sister.

Sera is going through the motions of life. She is in her last year of high school at the age of 17 and is looking forward to escaping the boring small town she grew up in. However, Sera isn't completely sure what awaits her in life. One thing she does know though, is that she can't stand her bland and plain life with her crappy diner job and strict studies forced upon her by her parents. Sera only yearns for adventure and the unknown. Only thing is, Sera didn't realize that adventure included mythical creatures and supernatural beings with a Great War breaking out between them. And she's stuck in the middle of it.

***This is a new idea I had and its slightly darker than normal werewolf fics. I am considering, and will more than likely, post adult scenes when it gets to that point of the story. Just a little heads up. Please leave a comment or if you are interested in me continuing the story, please vote. I'm kinda doin this as a test. If I receive any votes, I'll continue the story. While voting is greatly appreciated, I would really love if comments on your opinion of my story. I think it helps authors to become better and probably motivates them too ;). So please please please, vote or comment. :)

Enjoy :D

****ALSO!!! Click on the external link if you want to see who I imagine as Seraphina for the story :) I do all of my wattpad affairs on an Ipod so I can't post links to photos on the side. BUT! I can post external links ;) so check it out please :) ****

~Prologue~

"Preparations for Anastasia's return have been made Ares," a man spoke as he stood in front of a great throne. "But Adara was the only daughter retrieved."

The man upon the throne, King Ares, breathed in. "Where is the girl? What preparations have been made for her?"

"My son has claimed her as his soulmate. Darius demands that no harm come her way." His tone had one of finalty as if daring his companion to say otherwise.

"And of the other girls, Desmond?" Ares evened his gaze on the Vampire King.

At the subject of the other two daughters, Desmond stirred.

The Vampire King had been hoping, to no avail, that his friend would show no interest in the other children.

"Eileen was kept by Galen. Appearany she shines with Light and he didn't want to take the chance of letting Dark Creatures decide her future," he said with a chuckle. He wanted to keep the werewolf in a good mood for as long as he could.

Ares joined in the dark laughter. If the Light child had been in his custody, her life would have ended on this night.

Truely though, Ares did not care for Adara nor Eileen. No, it was the last one, the youngest, that held his attention.

"And Seraphina? Where is she?" The Werewolf King's eyes shone with curiosity.

Desmond averted his gaze from Ares. This is what had been worrying him. "Seraphina is. . . Seraphina is dead." The Vampire King peered up at his long time friend. "Anastasia was not able to escape with her. Word is she radiated darkness."