Chapter Fourteen

A/N~Enjoy :) Not going to lie guys, shit is going to start getting real from this point lol Well actually it kind of got real last chapter haha

***** This story is actually just a modern human story. Like no werewolves and stuff. Yes guys, believe it or not, I do enjoy non werewolf stories ;) lol but it is by worldgirlalways and is called Knowing an Annoying Hot Boy. It's not complete but the author has quite a bit posted and I am liking it so far :) she may have changed the title because I know she was looking for a new one so if you're interested I dedicated the chapter to her in case you couldn't find it :)

I don't want you guys to think I am just suggesting random stories to you guys! I have actually read and enjoyed these stories myself! I just get asked alot about what stories I enjoy so I like to promote the awesome stories that somehow go unnoticed. I have favorites of the popular stories but you guys can just as easily look on the lists and find that yourself. There are just alot of underrated authors on this site :)

~Chapter Fourteen~

I don't know whether I was happy about the fact that Aleksandr had decided to spend the rest of the day with me or irritated.

Right after my stomach had rumbled so loudly, it had made me realize how hungry I was. I didn't remember ever eating breakfast that morning. Plus, I had been completely distracted with the way my day had started to turn out.

My stomach had not only alerted me. Not only had it startled Aleksandr, it made his anger return. Not as heavy as before, but he was still livid.

Basically after an hour of him scolding my forgetful habits, I had stormed off to our bathroom not wanting to hear another word. His fury brought forth my furor. I had not yet forgotten the incident in the training room nor him taking advantage of my innocence in this world.

Annoyance set aside, I did truly enjoy having my mate all to myself. I wish I could say we did something productive, but that would be a lie. We probably only left our bedroom for food, rarely making use of the sitting room.

I couldn't explain what had come over me. I always wanted Aleksandr, even if I was mad at him. Yeah, I know he is my mate and all. But when we are just laying near each other, I found that I was instigating our intimacy the most.

Aleksandr was not complaining though. He wanted me to provoke him. Unlike in public, he liked how I tested his patience in bed. But like in public, he didn't have much of it. Aleksandr easily snapped, not even trying to restrain himself. He knew I didn't want him to.

"I have to leave."

Quickly, I wrapped my legs around his waist locking my ankles together. It was quite easy because he was laying on top of me, chest to my breasts as I lay on my back. "Why," I pouted.

Aleksandr rose up on his arms to hover above me. When I ground my pelvis into his, he groaned and dropped his head forward. "Don't do this Sera," he seemed to beg.

"Do what?" I gazed at him innocently but he merely glared at me. I definitely knew what I was doing and I'm not ashamed of it as I probably should have been.

"It's already bad enough I took the rest of yesterday off. I can't shirk my duties again," Aleksandr spoke tenderly as he pecked my lips.

"What happened to, the people would never dare challenge their future King and Queen," I mocked playfully.

"It is completely different since I am talking about the current King and Queen."

As I traced my nails down the center of his back, a growl was heard low in his throat. "I would like to eat lunch with you."