Chapter Forty-two

A/N~ I am on some Case Closed/ Detective Conan high right now, I swear. Binge watching that show is the best. I've already gone through 300 episodes, and they've finally put some episodes and a few movies for it on Hulu and Netflix. OMG I think I'm in heaven O.O they don't update it though -_- (I guess like me) Enough about my obsessions though ;) Update time and it will not be in Sera's POV. It probably won't be for a while. Enjoy! :D Sorry about the long delays! Also there will be an important notice at the bottom so please read it. It pertains to this story :) no bad news

Chapter Forty-two-

~Aleksandr~

"SON OF A BÏTCH!" Sera's irises instantly blackened as she screeched at the top of her lungs, her fists clenched. "Make a fool out of me?! I'll kill that fücker!" She was in full blown rage mode as she screamed at the spot Darius had once been kneeling in.

To be honest, it was her own fault. She had a chance to kill Darius but she didn't take it. Adara's begging took care of that. It made Sera hesitate but maybe that's what Adara was aiming for. Darius and his mate were smarter than the average Creature. It'd be nearly impossible to beat them in a battle of wits. I gave up trying centuries ago on Darius. Didn't even bother attempting with Adara. I was sure her brains exceeded the Vampire's.

I could only watch as she continued cursing and yelling. I was beginning to think she forgot I was here.

That was only confirmed when her eyes slid over briefly and connected with mine before she completely froze. Her nostrils flared madly and her next words caught me so off guard.

"And they just had to fücking leave your dumb äss," she spat while pointing an accusing finger.

I could feel my jaw clenching but I literally almost fell over. I couldn't believe she just said that to me.

Her words made something in my chest ache. This was supposed to be my mate. Yet there was no bond between us. My Wolf felt no attachment to her and I was amazed that this Sera had somehow miraculously changed her scent. She had her looks but other than that, this was an entirely new person. Her voice, while it was the same, held a different power- a very threatening and daunting one. It was all wrong.

"Quit admiring me and get the hëll up." She roughly kicked my leg with her boot-covered foot.

My eyes widened. I hadn't realized she was that close. And why did I need to get up? She wasn't going to leave me here?

"Fücking Wolves off their leashes," she grumbled under her breath. "I can't believe my reincarnation was mated to one of these mutts."

Reincarna-?

"What did you say?" That got me up pretty fast and I gripped one of her arms forcefully.

"I said you're a fücking mutt." She deadpanned.

Her words had me biting the inside of my cheek and my irises darkening. She knew what I meant.

"Ooohhh," her eyes were wide in faked shock. "You mean the reincarnation thing, don't you?"

A snarl came out fiercely. "You know what I'm fücking asking."

Chuckles rang out then and once again I felt the urge to hit her. "Seraphina is my reincarnation. A body that was merely prepped for me for when I awakened."

This time when I grabbed her, it was meant to be painful. "Where is Sera then?" I was sick of this Prophecy, this Chaos. I just wanted my mate back so I could take her somewhere far away from all of this. Stealing her from the Human realm was proving to be my greatest mistake. At least there she had been alive.