Chapter Eight

A/N~Enjoy! :D If you haven't noticed, which it would probably be hard not to, I changed my cover :D tell me what ya' think please :)

***There will be a private chapter for this on my page! Now I don't want you guys to think this book is just going to be constant sex. Cause it's not. Hopefully after a few chapters you will understand why and if not, ask me and I'll tell you. But the book won't be constant sex scenes. There might be one more but I won't lie, I am giving the impression that they are intimate A LOT in the beginning on purpose.

****The private chapter will be up later. Like maybe in a day or two :)

~Chapter Eight~

"This is too much!" My eyes widened as they scanned the lunch tray. Upon the tray sat plates and plates full with all kinds of food. "I can't eat all of this."

Aleksandr's voice came out as a growl. "You can and you will," he stabbed a piece of cut steak with a fork and raised it towards my mouth. When I turned my head away he growled even louder.

"I'm not letting you feed me like a child," my voice held aggravation. "I can feed myself." Snatching the fork away, I pulled the savory meat into my mouth and chewed happily. Aleksandr just continued to stare at me, watching with intense eyes. I thought that after a while he would move or at least quit watching me.

But I was wrong. Aleksandr just remained stationary on the bed, gazing at me intently; watching my every move.

"Uh. . . Are you going to eat?" His staring was becoming unnerving.

Aleksandr rapidly shook his head. "I need to make sure you are well taken care of."

Once again I rolled my eyes. "Well, your staring is creepy so cut it out."

His response was just him gazing at me pointedly. Sighing, I decided that if he was just going to sit here he could continue to answer my questions.

Gazing around the unfamiliar room, I returned my glance to Aleksandr.

"Why am I in this room and not my own?"

As I took in the room, I noticed that it was furnished for royalty. The bed was massive, bigger than a king sized bed. The frame was made to appear as if it had been made out of old, Roman columns. A short column that reached the height of the mattress was on every corner of the bed.

"This is my room."

Unlike Aleksandr's personality or how I imagined his room to be, everything was not overbearingly dark. The blankets were a soft brown that blended wall with the shade of the bed frame. The walls were light brown as well with a cream colored fireplace on the wall to one side of the bed. Next to that were the double doors we came through to get here. There was one archway and another set of double doors to the side. The dressers and inn tables were the same material as the column like frames. I noticed the carpet was cream colored as well.

Overall I liked it, but it was the complete opposite if what I thought his room would look like. "Really?" I snorted.

"Well now it's our room."

That put an end to my nonchalance. Fast. "What," my question came out as a yell.

Aleksandr gazed at me indifferently. "From now on you will be sleeping with me." He obviously saw no problem with this.

However, I did. "But- But-" I was sputtering now.

Aleksandr felt my need to argue and shook his head languidly. "I will not allow you to be separated from me. This is now your room as much as it is mine. Your belongings from the other room have already been moved for you."