Chapter Nine

A/N~Enjoy!! :D sorry it's been a while. Didn't really feel any motivation to write and I was just down in the dumps :P it's all good now lol and I hope this chapter is long and good enough for you guys :D

***The girl to the side is Imogen Poots. It's not a real close up pic but you can google her and that's who I envision as Eileen :) only with dull blonde hair. Not an ugly bland blonde but just dimmer I guess lol if that makes sense :/

~Chapter Nine~

Since I had finished in the shower before him, much to Aleksandr's dissatisfaction, I left the bathroom to go get dressed. I wasn't too sure where everything was located in Aleksandr's room so I wandered towards an archway looking for a closet.

As I suspected, the archway led to a massive, walk-in closet. One side was filled with men's clothing while the other side was filled with women's. On both sides of the closet, clothes were hanging with drawers lining underneath them.

Searching through drawers I finally found my undergarments and pulled on the black, lace panties and bra. I grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt and pulled them on. Sliding on a pair of socks and some slim looking tennis shoes, I walked towards the bedroom.

I hoped he was finished in that bathroom because I need to brush my, most likely, knotted hair.

Stepping back into the large room, I noticed Aleksandr step in at the same time. He had a towel wrapped loosely around his waist as he gripped it with one hand. His hair was drenched sticking to the side of his face, water dripping from the ends and sliding down his tanned, muscled chest. I bit my lip as I watched the drips of moisture run down his smooth torso.

"If you want to meet your sisters anytime soon it would be wise to end your ogling."

The sound of his voice startled me but also sent chills through me. I shivered slightly as I saw his irises become dark.

Aleksandr seemed to sniff the air as his nostrils flared. "I can smell your arousal," he growled. Leisurely, he began to prowl towards me, lustful intentions deep in his gaze. As he reached his arms for me though, I slipped away from his grasp pulling a snarl from his lips. "Do not tease me Nymph."

I smirked at him as I strode to the bathroom. "I want to meet my sisters so put some clothes on."

Grumbling under his breath, Aleksandr stormed through the archway that led to the closet as I giggled softly. It would be fun taunting him.

While throwing my hair up in its usual boho updo, I proceeded with brushing my teeth and any other necessities. When finished I stepped into the room to find Aleksandr sitting on the enormous bed.

I walked towards him anxiously with a skip in my step. "Let's go," I pulled on his arm insistently.

Aleksandr smirked at me and laid back on the mattress with his arms crossed behind his head. "I don't know," his grin was mischievous. "I didn't really appreciate your teasing earlier." His eyes slid shut triumphantly.

Oh hell no! I know what he wants right now and he's not getting it!

I crossed my arms in agitation with a scowl on my face. I am not whining or playing this game with him!

Slowly, a grin slipped onto my face as I shrugged. "Fine then. I'll just go by myself," as I walked towards the door I noticed his eyes snap open with his victorious smirk disappearing. "Bye!" I gave my award winning smile with a wave and stepped out the door.

Leaving the room I realized that I wasn't in the palace halls. Instead, I was in the hallway of what looked like an apartment.

That was so not fair! I only had my bedroom and he gets a whole condo.Well, he says it's our's but I haven't finalized that yet.