Chapter Fifteen

Her hands were sliding up my shirt and dragging her nails down my sides as her teeth grazed my neck. When she bit down I couldn't stop myself, "Fuck." She didn't react but continued to push my shirt up my body.

Things had moved quickly the moment we walked in the door, I took my shoes off and started towards the living room when I felt her hands on my back. She spun me around and her lips were on mine before I could even think about it.

She pushed me back against the wall, pressing her knee between my legs. Her tongue pressed between my lips as she pinned me harder to the wall. I wrapped my hand in the back of her hair and pulled her head back. I quickly tried to catch my breath as she gave me access to her neck. I started kissing down her neck with one hand on her back and the other on back of her neck, "Are you sure?" I breathed out not knowing if I wanted to hear the answer.

I didn't have much self control when it came to Ashley and right now she is pushing me past what I'm capable of, but I knew that she was doing this as a distraction for what had happened at the bar. I didn't know if I wanted our first time together to be this way but I also didn't want to stop if it was something she needed.

Her hands stilled and I pulled my head back from her neck so that I look into her eyes, the lust in her eyes died down a bit and she smiled softly. "I'm sure Laur, I want you."

That was all I needed to cross over the line I knew I couldn't come back from. I spun her around and pressed her to the wall our lips crashing together passionately. I slid my hands down around her thighs and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck as I took her bottom lip between my teeth. "Bedroom she breathed out," and I started my way down the hall towards my room.

If I was thinking I probably would have thought about the fact that I was about to have sex with Ashley in a bed that Vanessa and I had been sharing days ago. However, all rational thought had left and when I placed her down on the bed and crawled on top of her all I could think about was seeing her lose herself below me.

I knelt back on my knees and pulled her up so I could take off her shirt. I leaned her back down and started kissing down the front of her chest. I reached my hands around her and undid her bra, slowly pulling it down her arms, letting my nails drag along the path.

Ashley was staring up at me as I ran my eyes across her body, she reached up and pulled me back down on top of her pressing our lips together once again. I could feel her hands running up my back and my shirt started to slide further up my body. "Off," she mumbled against my lips and I leaned back and pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor.

She wrapped her arms around my back and undid my bra, tearing if of my shoulders before it joined my shirt. Our bodies were pressed together and feeling her skin on mine was setting me on fire. I started kissing her neck and making my way down her chest, I used one hand to cup her breast as I ran my tongue around her nipple. Her back arched slightly and I knew that she was enjoying what I was doing.

I took her nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue across it. She moaned and it spurred me on. My hand slid down her stomach until it reached the waist of her jeans and I dragged my fingers along the inside. "Please Laur," she said with ragged breath.

I moved further down her body, running my tongue down the centre of her stomach as I undid her jeans as she lifted her hips to help me. I pulled as I hooked my fingers in both her pants and underwear and removed them both in one movement.

She was staring into my eyes as I took her in, her body uncovered was as incredible as I could have imagined it would be. I knelt between her legs my hands running up the outside of her thighs. She looked down at me and I could see the look in her eyes, the look that said stop playing.