Chapter Twenty Seven

It had been a long few days. Ashley was still terrified and was having a hard time hiding it. She was jumping at loud noises and I could see her constantly looking around the bar to see if something was going to happen. Vic was on edge always wanted to know where I was and wanted me in her sight. I had brought extra security into the bar, especially when we were busy. We hadn't heard anything from Nathan but that didn't mean we were safe and we were still waiting for Maddie to see if she found anything that would help us.

I was standing in front of mirror in the bathroom getting ready to go into work. It was Friday night and it was going to be busy. Sunday was the big day for Vic so we had both taken the day off, which meant there was a lot to do to make sure that everything was set for Sunday and probably Monday since we will likely still be celebrating.

I bent over the sink and took a deep breath ready to put on my happy face for the day. The one that said everything was ok and nothing was going to phase me. Before I had the chance to look up I felt her hands on my hips. "You alright baby?" I would be lying if I didn't admit that every time she called me baby I got tingles up my spine. There was something about the way she said it even in this casual tone that let me know I was special to her.

"Ya babe, I'm good. Just thinking about all the things I have to do today and making sure that everything is set for Vic on Sunday. I want to make sure it is perfect for them, they deserve it." I turned around to face her and wrapped her arms around my neck. She was currently wearing a pair of short shorts and a bra. My hands were on her waist and the feeling of her skin under my touch made me feel so much better in just a moment.

She leaned in and placed a soft kiss against my lips. I almost sighed when she pressed her body into mine, which trapped me against the sink. She moved her hands down to my legs and lifted me slightly so that I was sitting on the counter and she stepped between my legs. I wrapped them around her waist and pulled her closer to me, her hands were in the back of my hair and she kissed me again this time taking my bottom lip between her teeth.

I swear one day she was going to put a hole in my lip but I can't say I was complaining. She leaned her head close to my ear and just moaned slightly. The vibration went through my entire body and I knew that moment we wouldn't be getting to work early like I had planned. I hopped off the counter and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me and I carried her into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and crawled on top of her. "You know you are trouble," I said and she smirked.

There was no more time wasted as I pulled her shorts off. She flipped me over and straddled my hips. Looking up at her in this moment was something I knew I would never get tired of. "You're so fucking beautiful," I said unable to help myself. She looked down at me and rolled her eyes, "Shut up and fuck me Laur, we don't have a lot of time."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Your wish is my command." I grabbed on to her hips and pulled her forward so she was now straddling my face. My arms wrapped around the back of her thighs holding her in place as I slowly started my assault with my tongue. The moment it made contact I heard her moan, which was music to my ears as my tongue started to pressed harder into her. The strokes were long and deliberate as I tried to bring her to a slow build. She wasn't having it though as her body started to grind against my face. She wanted to more friction and she wanted it now. I held on to her hips as I adjusted myself only to press my tongue deep inside her. Her hands flew up to the wall behind me in order to support herself as I heard a clear, "Fuck," come out of her mouth.

"Deeper Laur," she demanded and I was happy to oblige. I let out a moan that vibrated through her and I felt her body tense. She was close and I was just as worked up underneath her. I pulled out my tongue and started rubbing it over her clit again as she rocked her body against me. "Yes baby, faster. Don't stop."