Shots Fired (Official Chapter)

Here you go!

Shots Fired!

'Boom. Boom. Boom.' Desiree stood with her mouth gaped in complete shock. Had Detrick really come to his senses and do away with their past completely? With his hand still facing the cage with his smoking gun she caressed his forearm to ease him into standing down. Desiree turned to a slumped Dessiah hanging from her wrists. She slapped Dessiah with an open hand across her face.

"Your next bitch!" She said to a bloodied Dessiah.

" Ahhh FUCK YOU BITCH!" Dessiah spit blood in her face. Desiree didn't take too kindly to that wiping her face she laughed and quickly straightened her face drawing back and punching Dessiah in her stomach followed by a back-hand slap.

"No Bitch, fuck you!" Desiree walked slowly towards the cage with Detrick frozen in place behind her. Lifting the huge blanket covering the cage "What the fuck?" She whispered. It was completely empty. Delaney wasn't even there. He played her and she was ready to FIGHT. "YOU MUTHAFUCKA!" She turned swiftly pulling a small pistol from her ankle and aiming at Detrick. She pulled the trigger three times. 'Glutch. Glutch. Glutch.'

"Shit!" Desiree saw the gun had the safety on. She threw the gun at Detrick and galloped towards him. He aimed his gun to the hanging light from above and shot out the bulb. They were in complete darkness.

"DETRICKKK! WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE THIS WAY? I just want to love you." Desiree ran her hands along the wall to be her guidance. She ran her foot on the floor hoping to find something to use as a weapon. "Detrick don't you want a family? I can give you that you know?" Soon she found what she was looking for, a wrench hung from a chain down a pipe. She pulled it off the pipe and roamed through the dark. She could feel around the walls where she came on the feel of a latch, where she pulled down. The emergency latch sounded off flashing lights in the two corners of the room. Finally she was able to see Detrick with the bright flashing lights above them.

"What DID YOU DO?" Desiree held the chain swinging the wrench at him.

"Give it up Des, did you honestly think I would allow you to manipulate me into hurting the woman and child that I love?"

"You said you loved me." She swung again missing him by an inch. Detrick and Desiree walked in circles swiftly around the room. She continued to swing as if it were nun chucks in her hand.

"I lied." He said nonchalantly walking backwards.

"You said you appreciated all that I had done for you."

"Lied about that too."

"You son of a bitch!" Grabbing the wrench now she used the chain to swing and hit Detrick with.

"Ahhhh!" Detrick screamed in agony from being hit in his side.

Dessiah watched Desiree stalk him around the room. The white light flashed bright forcing Dessiah to squint to keep focus on the two of them. Suspended in the air she tried to pull herself up to slide over the hook that held the duct tape that had her bound. She was unsuccessful. This was a time she wished she took those pull-ups seriously when her trainer requested. She ran her hand around to see if she could feel anything when a sharp edge gashed her hand.

"Ughhh Fuckkk!" Dessiah could feel the blood run down her arm. Now was not the time to feel any pain. Full of adrenaline she used the very thing that hurt her, to help her. Sharp edge and all she ran the duct tape along the sharp edge metal to break through.

    Desiree was enraged. How could Detrick be so cold? He was no different than her ex husband. He never appreciated anything that she did for him either. The cooking and cleaning everyday. Never missing a meal or moment dedicated to him. Supporting him through college and even law school. She even supported his decision to quit law and open a wing stop. Only for him to wake up one morning and say he wasn't in love with her anymore. She lost herself in him for so long and without blinking an eye he wanted to walk away. Desiree decided fine if he wanted to walk away, he would have to survive her first. One morning when he was in the bath she brought him breakfast on a tray. While he selfishly enjoyed being treated like a King, she took the blow dryer and started blow drying her hair.