Go Hard Or Go Home

Hi my Babies I'm so sorry to have you all waiting so long for an update. I've been busy but thank you Jocelyn for hitting me up. Here is your update and I made it longer than usual to make up for the lack of update. All I ask is you vote and I can bet those comments will be lit by the end. Love you HoneyBees

   When Monday came Dessiah did everything to avoid Detrick and it was a bit easy. She even refrained from going to visit Paris at her desk.  She remained focused on work and the thought that Delaney would be coming to work starting tomorrow. Later that night she helped Lisa with packing and went to dinner to enjoy her last night in Japan.  

   Dessiah had been in her office most of the day and it was close to lunch so decided it was time to go and get Delaney from Paris.

“Hey Paris.”

“Hey Honey. How’s your day going so far?”

“Its cool. Where’s Delaney?”

“In there with Detrick. I swear those two are like a moth to a flame. I can’t keep them apart.” Dessiah sighed because that was the very thing she was afraid of.

“Hey Dessiah I forgot to ask you what happen with Bobby?”

“He didn’t show up.”

“Wait, what?” Paris asked surprised.

“I showed up like fifteen minutes late and he was nowhere to be found. I described him to the Hostess and they didn’t know who I was talking about. “

“That’s weird because he said that he went and you called the restaurant and said you were sick.”

“Sick? Called in? Paris I barely know this office number let alone the restaurant. Matter of fact I called you for his number but it went to voicemail.”

“My phone was turned off because I was with Alec.”

“I swear I waited and everything. It was just my luck that Detrick was there or I would have spent the night alone.”

“Detrick was there?” Paris asked with widened eyes.

“Yea.”

“Detrick Simmons?”

“Yea haha.”

“Did he just walk in after you were there or was he already there?”

“I’m not sure but he knew I was waiting for someone and oddly enough that it was a guy. Probably by the way I was dressed. It was odd but nice at the same time.”

“Is that right? Hmmm.” Paris looked behind her at Detrick’s closed door.

“Yea. Why do you have that look?”

“What look?”

“I don’t know. That look.”Dessiah pointed.

“Haha that’s my face. Don’t mind me.”

“Haha okay well I’m taking Delaney to lunch. Do you want to come with us?”

“No that’s okay just bring me something back. I need to go over some things with Detrick.”

“Okay. I’ll get you something.”

“Thanks.” Dessiah walked past her and lightly knocked on the door before entering Detrick’s office. Delaney was all too comfortable sitting across his desk with a pen and pad while he handled a call. It was weird how cute and comfortable they were with one another.

“Hi mommy.” She whispered waving.

“Delaney come on lets go.” Dessiah spoke rather loud. Although not on purpose it got Detrick’s attention.