Epilogue(Official Chapter)

"Drop your weapon!"

"No! You drop your weapons!" With her gun aimed and still smoking from the 3 released shots."

"Drop your fucking weapon now!

Man Fuck you!" Desiree steadied her hand and proceeded to fire one last shot. She was met with a huge force of returned fire from the seven-armed officers. All pulling their triggers at the same time, Desiree was hit 15 times throughout her body. She had already been on the ground three seconds and shots were still being released.

"Hold Your Fire! Sergeant yelled out. Detrick was smart to have called the detective handling Delaney's case before arriving at the warehouse, letting him know by voicemail that he had an idea where Delaney was. When Desiree had gone to the back to get her gun Detrick had let Delaney free and once she found her way outside she was met by a swarm of police taking her to safety. Unbeknownst to Detrick they had just arrived.

You didn't even have to check Desiree's pulse, just by the look of her it was easy to see that she was gone and not coming back as blood drained from her body creating its own river to a nearby drain.

Are you all alright? The detective asked Detrick from the ground he looked up at the detective and then over his body seeing if he had been hurt in the crossfire but he was still intact.

Where is Delaney? He asked.

We have her outside with an EMT getting checked out.

Detrick?

Yeah baby?

I... Think something is wrong." Dessiah lifted her hand from a forming puddle of blood. Detrick stood on his knees to see where it was coming from. Desiree's body was across the room.

"De?" Dessiah called out with her eyes fluttering as if she were fighting to keep them open. He was able to see that his worst nightmare was in fact his current reality, Dessiah was shot in her abdomen twice. One bullet from Desiree went straight through her, while the other was still inside of her body, which was evident by the amount of blood that she was losing.

"She's hit! My wife is hit!" Detrick yelled.

* Play song here

"Mommy?" Delaney cried in the doorway wrapped in a blanket standing with an officer who was ready to reunite her with her mother only to have her standing in front of the horrific scene ; her entire world bleeding Out effortlessly.

I need the ambulance in here I have a woman down! I need an ambulance in here immediately! The detective spoke on his Radio. He removed his jacket got down on his knees and applied pressure to her abdomen, waiting for EMT to rush the room. Just hold on they're coming right now they're already here just hold on for me. I need you to put pressure on this I'll be right back. Detrick stared at Josiah in a complete daze. Was this really happening after all they had been through? Was it all really going to end here and now? It seemed like every time he got closed living happiness with this woman that he loves so much life had a way of interfering.

"Come on man apply pressure! Come on I need you to pay attention. Apply pressure right now whatever you do, do not lose pressure. I'll be right back. I'm going to hurry up and get a medic inside! The detective rushed through the crowd of officers outside to get another medic on the scene as fast as possible. Detrick pushed down to hold pressure on it.