The Big Payback

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! OMG I NEED YALL TO READ THIS UPDATE. IM TOO EXCITED. I'LL TAKE THE 90 VOTES BUT. YOU GOTTA MAKE UP FOR IT ON HERE AND I HAVE THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS READY BUT THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE CONTEST OF QUESTIONS TO GET IT. I'll post in an update after this. THEY HAVE TO ALL GET ANSWERED CORRECTLY. THIS IS FOR THE OG HONEYBEES. ANSWER ALL OF THEM RIGHT AND ILL POST THE OTHER CHAPTER THATS ALREADY DONE. SO READ AND VOTE COMMENT 50 COMMENTS AND 50 VOTES. EASY. TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE READY FOR QUESTIONS AFTER YOU READ THIS. MUAH

The Big Payback

*Play Link or download James Brown Payback before Reading

*Play Song Here

Darryl stood still in complete shock to see Dessiah in front of him. He could shit a brick if his anus was as big of an asshole as he was. He hated to admit it but she did look good.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Sheriff Joe asked Dessiah.

"Gladly." Taking the divorce papers from him and smiled at Darryl. "This is for you."

"You've just been served." Sheriff Joe then handed him papers to vacate the premises and a warrant for their arrest. Darryl opened the papers as Joe continued to talk. "In case you were wondering, we will now be taking you both into custody. Ms. Dessiah you can now take back what's rightfully yours."

"Thank you Sheriff." Dessiah sighed relief. Darryl and Teresa we're still trying to wrap their heads around what just happened.

"Baby what's that?" Teresa asked.

"Those are divorce papers dear." Dessiah responded.

"DIVORCE PAPERS? NIGGA YOU SAID YOU ALREADY DIVORCED THIS BITCH!"

"Baby calm down! I was going to take care of it."

"FUCK YOU MEAN TAKE CARE OF IT? YOU SAID IT WAS DONE! WE WERE MARRIED DARRYL!"

"Teresa shut up!" Darryl spoke through gritted teeth. Teresa pushed him away. "Naw fuck you! ALL THAT shit I DID FOR YOUR ASS! I PUT MY JOB ON THE LINE FORGING THOSE DAMN PAPERS FOR YOU! I STOPPED WORKING FOR YOU 'BECAUSE YOU WANTED A FAMILY!"

"T I still want that with you but you need to be quiet. You talkin' reckless damn!"

"What's that sound like fellas?"

"Sounds like a confession to me sheriff." One of the officers responded.

"You told me that you loved me and being married would protect us. That what yours was mine. This house, the money, and the land we bought. YOU MUTHAFUCKA. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN NOW?" She grabbed on his clothes and the officer pulled her off of him. Mr. Roberts stepped in to further explain.

"I can clarify that for you. All the papers you forged were just good penmanship because they have no significance since they were never officially filed. And might I add Mrs. Hawkins, the real one that is..."

"Yep that's me." Dessiah raised her hand smiling.

"... the clause in here grandmothers will restricts the properties to remain in her possession and or blood line family. Never to be sold or transferred. In Lehman terms off the record you don't get diddley SHIT!"

"I'M HIS WIFE!" Teresa squealed. Dessiah laughed hysterically.

"Actually I'M HIS WIFE. See since we were never divorced that makes your marriage nulled and void. So to piggy back on what my dear friend Mr. Roberts said, you ain't shit and don't get diddley shit! You not being shit was my own input though."