Fix It Jesus! (Official Chapter Part 2)

HEY HONEYBEES . I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE. HERE IS YOUR UPDATE. THERES ANOTHER ONE THAT WILL BE UP TONIGHT. THANK GOD FOR JESUS AND THANK JESUS FOR MY MOM SHE BOUGHT ME MY CHARGER. PRAISE THE LORD. OKAY ENJOY

     The Next Day Dessiah made her way into the office and was hopeful that she could avoid Detrick for as long as possible. At least until she could figure out how to tell him or if she would tell him at all. Delaney sat on a nearby chair drawing a picture of the park they had visited that weekend. Her two pigtails hung with barrettes dangling from them. She was so adorable and Dessiah sat back in her chair thinking about her relationship with Detrick ending before it fully began. Another possible let down for Delaney and one more failure to add to the list. There was a knock at the door and Paris entered chipper.

"Morning De." Paris greeted warmly. " I have these files for you to sign." She handed her Manilla folders.

"Thanks Paris." Dessiah opened the folder and began signing page after page.

"Delaney what you doing over there?" Paris walked over to her.

"A picture of the park. Isn't it pretty? Yea I know it is." Delaney smiled.

"Here you go Paris." Dessiah handed her the forms. "Are you ready for this weekend?"

"Yes more than ready. Alec is taking me somewhere but he won't tell me where. Frankly I don't care but he's lucky we're not home because I've seen to many Lifetime movies to fall for the dumb stuff haha."

"Hahaha girl I miss watching my LMN. Don't even get me started." They both laughed.

"Have you talked to your boo today?" Paris asked. Dessiah's eyes widened in panic as if she were preparing to hear that he had mentioned her.

"No I haven't."

"Well if you want I can watch Delaney while you go see him."

"No that won't be necessary. I have a lot of work to finish up so I'll see him later."

"Okay well if you need me just let me know."

"Actually can you give me two seconds I want to go and make a few copies?"

"Sure I can." Dessiah left out of the room and made her way to the other side of the office hoping to be unseen. Little did she know that Detrick had just come from the break room and he watched her in the distance? He was a bit annoyed because he made it clear that he didn't like going time without seeing her. He watched how she kept looking over her shoulder as if

   Something was going to pop out and get her. Why was she so nervous? And so beautiful? Her Canary blouse looked beautiful brown skin. Detrick smiled to himself admiring her fitted black slacks and nude pumps. What he would do to be those pants and be so close to her skin. To caress her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Detrick had to pull out of his thoughts and get back to work.