Help!

Important Please Read

Hi Babies So theres  something very important that I want to share with you. Last night I got out of the Hospital for Dehydration and Depression that was taking a serious toll on my body. Yall are my family so I can share this with you. I'm dealing with just being alone and its hard. Its not about not having a man but not having family here with me. I'm completely by myself and those who read my last book know my sister died. In August it will be three years and there is so much that happend after her death that was heartbreaking. Like one day I will write in a story what happend and it will have yall on the floor. Worse than Dessiahs story.  She and I were the only ones in miami and when she died now its just me. So when I say Dessiah. I didnt want to eat for like days at a time I had no appetite and I wasnt drinking or sleeping. I almost passed out three times in two days. It was bad! My heart was racing none stop and light headed I was a geniune mess. Its very hard to be vulnerable and break down when you only have yourself to pull you back to normal. I have a couple of friends but after all i've been through I keep everyone at bay because if I get hurt again I will break and wont be able to handle it. In a way on the outide I smile and seem strong,outgoing,fun,loveable. But on the inside I'm breaking down. In a way this was my fault because I have not been praying and meditating like Im supposed to. I miss my sister like its nobody's business. I know she is not watching over me because many may disagree but I'm a firm believer in what the Bible says when you die you have no more parts of this world. Others may disagree and thats fine. So I say all that to say this I thank each and everyone of you for simply being you. I feel better physically and I am focused to feel better emotionally. Prayer is important. Giving God his time. Listen we all go through things and I want to thank you all for your comments and enjoying my gift because its the highlight of my day. Every message and comment I read. I want you guys to know I know what it feels like to go to church and still feel empty. Thts been me for a while. Its okay to talk to someone. If anything just cry out to God. If you need anything although I'm going through I will extend myself to you for what you need. I'm here for all of you because your presence has been there for me.

NOW ONTO SOME BETTER NEWS!!! I'M EXCITED ABOUT DESSIAH AND DETRICK RELATIONSHIP BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT... IM STRUGGLING WITH WHAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE LIKE.  I ALREADY KNOW HOW THE STORY WILL END AND I EVEN KNOW WHAT THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE. JUST HELP ME WHAT SHOULD THEIR DATE BE LIKE? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM AS? I NEED COMMENTS. WE LOVE THEM AND LETS PLAN THEIR LOVE!! I LOVE YALL HONEYBEES P.S YOU CAN INBOX ME ANYTIME