Hanging On For Love (Official Chapter)

Hi Loves I have had you waiting long enough. So sorry life just kept kicking my ass but I'm fighting back. Lol Okay here it is. I know you've missed them. Please vote and comment.

Hanging on For Love

     Detrick had to pull himself from the situation at hand to get a grip on his emotions. The sight of Dessiah hanging by her duct taped wrists and Delaney in a cage like an animal, was more than his soul could bare. Taking a deep breath and bring some calmness to his heart that was racing a mile a minute.

'Think fast! How am I going to get us out of here. This bitch is 50 shades of crazy and a extra shade of loss her gotdamn mind. She has both my babies out here like we're in a Saw movie. Think Detrick! Think!'

Detrick stared at his surroundings inside the warehouse trying to find so clue that would be the answer to their escape. Then like a light bulb went off in his mind, the answer came to him clear as day. The very thing that got them there would be what would give them their freedom. He looked at Desiree and she was trying hard to read his expression. His silence was making her uncomfortable.

Was he grateful for her effort? Tracking him down was no easy job and keeping tabs on him wasn't either. Especially when he was out of the country. Most men would think she was crazy, like her ex fiancé who left her because she became extremely controlling and erratic. Once he saw that side of her he was gone faster than she could fake cry about it. But Detrick was different, in her eyes. He was a good man and she knew it the day he walked into her office. From the way he greeted her and shook her hand. The way he made eye contact and even how he cared for the homeless at the food pantry. The extended conversations they had in passing that were deep and intoxicating. Nothing like a man who can touch your mind. She also couldn't forget the night of love making they had. Although it hadn't ended well, it was the BEST sex she had ever had. His hands were firm and soft to the touch. The way they roamed her body and made her scream in ecstasy. His penis doesn't deserve to be called penis...especially when something that powerful and pretty should be referred to as a DICK. A BIG, BLACK, BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL DICK! Now most people would say it was just sex, good sex at that but Desiree was convinced that it was deeper than that, there was a connection. Although he was upset about how she acted that night hopefully he could see that she just wanted nothing more than to love him. Because the fact of the matter (in her head) is that he was rightfully hers and nothing and no one would stand in her way of having him. Not Dessiah or even Delaney. Detrick belonged to Desiree and he could make it easier on himself if he would just see it her way.

"Sometimes you gotta agree with your adversaries quickly..." as his grandmother used to say. Detrick would do just that. The expression on his face loosened and allowed a smile to creep up slowly.

"Wait a minute, let me get this straight, Desi you went out of your way to find me and go through all of this even after how I treated you at my apartment?" Desiree smiled happily that he was finally seeing the value in all the trouble she went through to be together.

"Yes baby! Don't you see how much you mean to me? Nobody can love you the way that I do."

"Baby I'm so sorry that I have been putting all these other unworthy ass females before you. Come here." Detrick pulled Desiree into his arms and kissed her passionately. So passionate that even Dessiah wanted to beat her ass for betraying her, or so she thought.

Pulling away for their kiss Detrick looked deep into her eyes and inquired "Baby what do you have planned for us? Where do you want to go?"

"Well I have a home I found in Montego Bay, Jamaica. I had some money from previous employment. We can leave now and jump on the cruise to Jamaica."

"Do you have the tickets already?"

"Yes of course. Their in the back with my stuff. But baby what should we do about them? I really want the little girl. I cant wait to be a mother." She walked over to the cage where Delaney lay crouched down. "Don't you want a new mommy? Obviously your current one is of no use to you now." Desiree stuck her fingers through the cage as if she were conversing with an animal.

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY TRAMP!!" Delaney screamed hitting the cage. Desiree quickly moved her fingers and covered the cage with a heavy blanket forcing Delaney.

"Feisty I see but definitely not smart considering I can end you right now you little bitch."

"Hey...Hey come on love don't waste your time. We can start our own family."

"Really De?" She screeched.

"Of course baby. I would be honored to father a child by a woman who would love me even when I didn't deserve it."

"Wait a minute De..." Desiree looked at him suspiciously. She wasn't stupid enough to believe that he would completely forget about Dessiah but she just wanted to be sure that he truly saw the love she had for him. "You know what I think we should get rid of them both before we go babe." Detrick tried to keep his composure, sure not to give anything away in his expression.

"Get rid of them how?" He asked calmly.

" I have my revolver in the back. We can put the little one out quick then torch this place and make it look like a murder suicide." She said enthusiastically.

"Damn this bitch really is crazy! No amount of pussy is worth this shit." He thought to himself.

"Well babe if you think its best." Detrick's response was what she expected so she wanted him to humor her.

"Great then you should be the one to do it."

"Me?"

"Yes. I've done so much and brought us this far. I mean we're in this together, aren't we?" Detrick stared at her in a daze as thoughts of all he had experienced with Dessiah rushed over his mind. From the first time they met and she walked in his office in Japan. To when she cursed him out and gave him a tampon because she felt he was being overly emotional. To when he knew he fell in love with her and the moment he found out she lied to him. After all they had been through she had lied, lied about so much and it hurt him to the core and now it all boiled down to this very moment. Life or death.

"Get the gun." A smile spread over Desiree's face. She kissed his lips and went to fetch the gun. Walking down to the hall she was full of nerves and excitement. Was he truly what she had hoped for? Will he finally put her first forsaking all others who have come before or even after her? His words said yes but now it was time for his actions to prove that he is in fact who she believed him to be...the love of her life.

Moments later Desiree returned and she held out the gun for him and he looked at her straight face with no showing emotion.

"Here we go." He aimed at Dessiah.

"No babe the little one first." She pushed his arm in the direction of Delaney's covered cage. Thankfully. Detrick took a deep breath, aimed, and let of one shot after the other. Boom. Boom. Boom.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

OMG DELANEY! WAIT A MINUTE IS DETRICK THAT ANGRY? DESIREE IS CRAZY RIGHT?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Almost done