Be Careful What You Pray For

I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK SOME HONEYBEES WHO WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE WE GOT THOSE VOTES FOR THIS UPDATE. I LOVE YALL.. NOW VOTE AND PLEASE DONT THROW YOUR DEVICES CAUSE YOU GON BE HOT..FIRE HOT.. COMMENT AND VOTE YALL

Be careful What You Pray For.

"...Dessiah he made bail." Mr. Roberts said.

"What do you mean he made bail? Has he had the arraignment?"

"Dessiah it's been 72 hours since he went in and he had his arraignment and bailed out of jail. Now you don't have anything to worry about because he can't leave the state. Also he wouldn't have your information to find you so it should be okay." Mr. Roberts explained. Dessiah sat quietly when something came to thought covered in panic. "Mr. Roberts he does have my address."

"What do you mean? How?"

"The divorce papers. In the packet it's listed in there my address, where I filed, and even my phone number. "

"He didn't take the papers with him...shit its public records. Okay Dessiah do you have Delaney with you?"

"No she's home."

"Get to her as fast as you can. Although he's not supposed to leave the state, Georgia is only a six hour drive from up her. He could have left once he got bailed out and make it back before anyone notices."

"Oh my God! I'm on my way there." Dessiah frantically started her car.

"I'll call the Sheriff and see if he can run a check on Darryl and see where he is or at least keep a look out."

"Thank you Mr. Roberts."

"No problem. I'll call you later just stay by your phone. Call me if anything happens no matter the time."

"Okay bye." Dessiah quickly hung up the phone and silently prayed that there would be no surprises once she made it home.

////////////////

Detrick stared at Darryl with a mix of emotions. He wanted to punch him for all that he had put Dessiah and Delaney through. And wanted to thank him because his loss was Detricks gain.

"So how can I help you?" Detrick asked.

"I'm here to pick up my daughter." He reached for Delaney's arm.

"Like heck you are!" Delaney said snatching her arm from his grasp. Detrick looked down at her and could see how tense she had become. Detrick had never seen her like this before. She grabbed Detricks forearm as if it were a shield.

"Sorry but I don't think she wants to go with you. Besides Dessiah isn't here and I know for a fact she doesn't want Delaney with you.

"What Dessiah wants don't mean shit! Delaney is just as much my daughter as she is hers."

"That may be so but bruh you ain't taking this child with you anywhere!" Detrick was calm but stern. He tried to remain collected so that he didn't scare Delaney. He gently pushed her behind him. Darryl didn't like that gesture one bit and proceeded to walk into Detricks face.

"Man who the fuck are you? I'M HERE FUCKING DADDY AND IF I SAY SHE'S COMING WITH ME THEN SHE IS. Delaney bring yo ass!" He growled. Detrick felt Delaney squeeze his arm out of fear, which was the only thing that kept him from exploding at that very moment.

"Like I said she's not going anywhere with you. Now I suggest you calm down before it gets real ugly between us. I'm not the kind of man you wanna get ugly with." Detrick spoke through gritted teeth. Darryl took a step back infuriated.