For My Love

HI My Loves !!!! I know I know I went missing. As many of you may or may not know that I battle with mental illness. My depression and anxiety have been at an all time high. I made the recent decision to leave my job and pursue my dream and purpose full time. In taking that leap, everything that could possibly go wrong, went freaking wrong. For not just me but my family as well. I don't know about all, but when my family goes through something individually I feel and carry it with me on top of my own burdens. But  by the grace of God, support, communication, medication, I have been able to slowly climb out of this depressive hole I have been in. With all that being said you can only imagine how watt pad was at the bottom of my list of priorities. But my love for each and everyone of you keeps me coming back. I know we all need our ending to Detrick and Dessiah. I know that its about damn time we see how the spin off will play out. So just know that I got you. I'm back and ready to finish what I started. So get ready I will have the finale of this story within 2 days. Show some love in the comments. Let me know what Ive missed in your life? What's changed since we've been away? Oh and we must send our condolences to a fellow honeybee Laytosha Allen lost her daughter recently in a car accident. I know what its like to grieve and I will keep you in my prayers that each day gets better than the last. And that your heart be restored.

I love you All Babies.

Lour