Chapter Thirty One

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

It was funny watching Charlie being fussed over like this, He hadn't been treated like this since he was like six. The females of the pack Grace,Lillian, Willow and Arianna along with Claude took turns stroking and touching his stomach and bringing food to him forcing him back to bed whenever he tried to get up to help out.

"Sammy. Save me from the mothers" He hissed pleadingly getting out of bed for the umpteenth time now "They're just gonna get more overbearing if you keep disobeying them" I shrugged screwing my newly made silver arrow head to its base, Charlie rolled his eyes and headed for the door only to bump into Claude "Will you stop moving if we put you on the couch?" Claude frowned disapprovingly, Charlie nodded reluctantly following Claude out into the living room.

Willow was taking here while Cedric was out with the males sprawled across one of the couches reading a comic book from William's apparent stash that Charlie had informed her of. Lillian was fixing dinner for everyone, she was very OCD for a vampire prisoner no one was allowed to touch anything if she ever made dinner but it still tasted spectacularly amazing. Arianna forced Charlie into the couch and threw multiple blankets over him propping his head up with pillows ignoring his protests.

"I made Charlie rare meat because as soon as that baby hits one month they will gain a werewolves appetite. You can thank William for that" Lillian giggled from the kitchen waltzing out carrying a small plate with a generous amount of salad and a portion of steak that was cooked on the ouside but a meaty red colour inside "As good as it looks Lillian I'm not that hungry" Charlie mumbled resting his chin on top of his knees.

"You might not be but the pup will, just try push through it okay?" Lillian gave the award winning puppy dog eyes and Charlie folded almost immediately taking the plate from her reluctantly placing a cube of the meat into his mouth "Is it staying?" She asked cautiously ready to click into action at any moment "Yes it is surprisingly" He smiled half heartedly picking at the rest of the food.

Arianna took to curling up alongside her brother in law tracing her hands over his stomach while he tried to eat along with the rest of the pack "You don't understand how relaxing that is" Charlie set the plate onto the coffee table and leaning back into the pillows allowing Arianna more room to explore "They're really sensitive actually, that's why they like it when people do that like a little puppy dog. Only a select few can though without the mother tearing their hand off" Claude gave Charlie a look and he grumbled shifting uncomfortably.

"They didn't like you calling them a puppy dog Claude" Arianna scolded going back to touching his stomach "At least I'm not going all maternal at the age of sixteen" He retorted sassily collecting the plates from the table "I like babies that's all. My brother deserves to be happy" She stuck her tongue out at him childishly "Ow. Arianna. Did you poke something you shouldn't of?" Charlie hissed sitting up fully placing a hand over his stomach.

"No? I didn't actually" She stared at him wide eyedly, Claude shot back into the room looking Charlie over "It's William. He might of been injured and the pup can feel it" He muttered solemnly helping him up to his feet, As if on cue the door swung open revealing the males of the pack, Joel and Dmitri were holding up an ashen faced unconscious William. The snapped off reminents of an arrow were still imbedded into his stomach accompanied by the steadily growing blood stain spreading across his shirt.

"Place him down in the study, that's where we keep our big cabinet of medicine supplies" Charlie ordered pointing down the hall toward the study. Cedric hauled himself into the apartment bloodied and dirtied with drying mud "Cedric!" I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist forcing my lips upon his "What's this for?" He wheezed wrapping his arms around my back "My moon cycle just started" I hissed biting the lobe of his ear and he almost dropped me on my backside.