Questions + What's Next?

Since I got no questions about My Story, I guess I'm just going to have to ask them myself XD.

Why did I start writing it?
Well, the simple answer is this: I am obsessed with Chrobin. I saw that people were Novelizing Awakening and I was like, "Oh, I wanna do that! But I'll have a lot of Chrobin!!! Chrobin is love, Chrobin is life!" Yeah, that's literally it.

What was my favorite chapter to write?
It's a three-way tie between The Wind At My Back, The Coronation Ball, and Lucina's Judgement. I loved writing The Wind At My Back because Chrobin, and I couldn't wait to finally write Chrom and Anna being all lovey-dovey. I loved writing The Coronation Ball because it was the longest thing I've written at that point in time and because I've wanted to write something like it for a long time. Lastly, Lucina's Judgement just gave me too many feels and I love it.

Did My Story help me grow as a writer?
Absolutely. My Story helped me grow and become a better writer. You can even see my progression throughout the chapters. I plan on going back to fix all my dramatic grammar errors and stuff someday. But I'm extremely satisfied with where I am right now.

Did I have fun writing it?
Of course! My Story was extremely fun to write! If anyone wants to write their own interpretation of Awakening, I advise them to do so! It's extremely fun and you can do whatever spin you want on the story!

Do I have any advice for people who can to write a novelization of Awakening or any other FE game?
Patience. Patience is key. When you're writing the actual in-game events, it can take a lot of time. If you have the time to do it, do it!

What is the weirdest fact about My Story?
I wrote the entire support conversation scenes between Chrom and Anna by memory. Yeah, I can remember their entire support but I can't remember math formulas.

What do I have planned next?
Well, I actually plan on continuing the My Story series! How? Well, have you ever wondered what Chrom and Anna's lives were like BEFORE they met? What their childhoods were like? Well, I plan on letting you know in my next series: Before Awakening! I don't plan on publishing it for another few months because I need a good break. I will make sure you guys know when it's posted, though. Expect it to be posted late August or early September. If you haven't already, check out my FEA Modern AU fic, Parallel World! That's going to come to an end pretty soon, too, but I have a lot of things planned after it's done!

 If you haven't already, check out my FEA Modern AU fic, Parallel World! That's going to come to an end pretty soon, too, but I have a lot of things planned after it's done!

(These are the two covers I have so far, let me know what you think!)

That is all I have to say! If you have any other questions to ask me, please, don't be shy to ask! I'd be happy to answer any questions! Once again, thank you all so much for reading! It means the world to me! I hope that you read some of my other works, and stay for even more stories by me! Thank you so much for reading. Thank you.

I'm Anna, and this has been My Story.