Snow Days

Chrom

I strolled around the castle, admiring all the decorations that were put up for Nagamas. I always love this time of year... I bet Lissa already made everyone redecorate the Garrison, she always does that. Oh! This is Anna's first Nagamas since she lost her memory, I really need to make it special for her! Wonder where she is...

"Hey, Emm, have you seen Anna?" I asked my older sister.

She turned to me. "She and a few of the others are getting fitted for their warmer outfits. I'm sure she will be done soon."

"Alright. Thanks, Emm." I nodded my thanks and began to walk off.

Emmeryn stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulder. "Is it that time of the season now?" She raised an eyebrow, eyes staring at my now covered shoulder

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I had to give up the sweet luxury of no sleeves," I chucked.

She giggled. "I can only imagine you fiancé's reaction, she's only seen you with one sleeve."

"True. I don't think she'll freak out that badly. See you later."

...

"THIS IS WRONG!!!" Anna shouted, tugging at my right arm.

"Nice to see you too, love." 

"WHY?!" 

"I'm not immune to the cold, Anna." I rolled my eyes, pulling my arm away.

"I was convinced that you ripped the sleeves off of all of your shirts!"

"Oh, c'mon! Not all of them!" I pouted. "And I don't rip them off! I have the tailors make them like that!"

"ITS STILL WRONG! THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!"

I sighed. "Oh, really? If this is so wrong, then why aren't you wearing your coat, hmm?" I raised an eyebrow.

She pulled back. "The tailors wanted to use it as a reference to remake one in holiday colors! I never asked them to do it but once they saw it, they insisted! Now I'm really cold!"

I smirked. "Ha! Now you see why I'm wearing two sleeves, it's cold!"

"I guess..." Just then, a draft blows through the hallway, making Anna shreik.

A bit of sympathy for my fiancee tugged at my heart. "Awwww, come here then. I'll keep you warm." I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

She nuzzled my neck. "Thank you."

...

Anna

"A little to the left... No, my left! Ok, down a little bit... No! Too low!"

I gave him a hearty sigh. "Look, if you're gonna keep complaining about how I do this, why don't you hang it and I'll hold the ladder!" 

"No, I'll just break it. We're almost done. Just a few more decorations here and there and we'll be done, promise!"

The others were out Nagamas shopping, so Chrom and I were given the sacred duty of putting up decorations in the Garrison. 

"Ok... There! Perfect! The wreath is done," he exclaimed. "Now, let's finish up decorating the rest of the walls."

I climbed down from the ladder, Chrom positioning it in another area. 

"You're getting the colors wrong! They have to go in a specific pattern!"

I have never wanted to strangle my fiance with tinsel more than I have now.

"Grrrrrr, can you let me do my thing so we can be done with this as soon as possible!" I hissed.

"But if you put that there it will be asymmetrical from this side." 

That's it, I'm gonna kill him. "SINCE WHEN DID YOU CARE ABOUT SYMMETRY, MR. ONE SLEEVE!?" I yelled.

He pointed to his right arm. "Two sleeves." He smirked.

"I'm going to murder you."

"Ok! Let's get back to decorating! We're almost done," he said. "Ok, just move that there and then hang that there... NO! Not there! There..."

"Why are you making me adjust everything! I've been up here for like, twenty minutes!" I groaned

"Because I want everything to look good! And the view is nice..." he chuckled.

The realization finally hit me. "Chrom, are you making me adjust everything just because you want to stare at my butt?" Yep, gonna murder him.

"Maybe. OW!" He yelped as I threw a decoration at his head.

...

Chrom

She's so cute... Everyone received their holiday outfits, and they were going around to admire each outfit.

Anna was wearing a play on her normal clothes. Her coat was red and green, and she wore a white sweater with thermal leggings underneath.

"Everyone looks so festive!" Lissa exclaimed.

"You all look very nice, perfect for the holidays," I said, trying not to stare at Anna. I'll let Anna know how cute she looks later... Though I bet she can read what I'm saying on my face right now... I tried to focus on the other conversations and not Anna.

"Sumia, darling, you truly are ravishing," Frederick smiled.

"Awww, thank you, Freddy Bear!" Sumia giggled.

She looks so pretty and cozy... I really want to hug her...

"Wow, Maribelle, you look so mature in that white dress!" Ricken blushed.

"Why, thank you, Ricken! You are such a gentleman!" she gushed.

"You look really cute, Anna." I blurted out. Crap.

Anna's face flushed. "Th-thank you, Chrom."

We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. Don't say anything. Don't say anything. Maybe no one noticed. Don't say a thing.

"Dang, Lissa, you look adorable in that outfit," Vaike chuckled.

"What?!" My attention was immediately stolen. What did he just say?!

Vaike gulped. "Er, nothing? Gotta go!"

I chased him as he ran off. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU LITTLE-"