Happily Ever After

[Lea's POV]

I come home from work and Dianna pulls me into our room. "We need to pay more ateention to Wes, He thinks all our attention is on Alex." She whispered towards me. I frowned knowing that Wes didn't feel loved. "But we do love him." I said sadly. "We love him alot." She added. "Wes! Come here!" I said calling him into me and Dianna's room. "We love you, We really do." I said picking him up and putting him on my lap. "Always remember that me and your mom love you...Alot." She added. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I said. I kissed him on the forehead and Alex stumbled into the room. "Ma!" He said jumping onto Dianna's wheelchair. "Haha....Hey Alex, What're you up to now..?" Dianna asked giggling. "Nothing. Just cuddle with Ma." He said stating the obvious. "Haha..Okay." She said kissing his dirty-blonde head. We all scooted closer and had a group hug. The warmth of family. Family isn't about blood. Family is loving each other, And helping each other. And I know that if the four of us stick together, We'll live happily forever after.

A/N

END OF STORY! I know it's lame, I might create an alternate ending for this.... IDK!

BIG OL' SHOUTOUT TO SEYFRIED01, ilysm, you are like literally everything to me, You've supported me all the way, ever since the start. And I am proud to say that ILOVEYOUSOMUCH! <3

Thanks for being there for me! Even though we've only known each other for a few months, I feel like I've known you for eternity.

Without you, I probably wouldn't have came this far. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for you. I really am so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks so much. xoxo

And to the rest of you who've stuck to me since the beginning, I love y'all too. Thank you so much.

Love you guys.