Alonetime

[Dianna's POV]

We decided to drop Alex and Wes to Chris's, Darren's, and Amber's house so we (me and Lea) could have some alone time. "Hey babe,whatcha wanna do?" she asked me happily and kissed me. "mmm....maybe I could teach you how to bake...?" i said pecking her on the lips. "mkay..up to you babe, i love you." she said smiling. "I love you too." I said wheeling over to the kitchen. "funny thing, doctor said i'd never be able to get rid of this damn stutter. It only comes a little now, not so often." i said happily. "i'm proud of you." she said kissing me on the lips.

"Can you get the flour, sugar, and baking powder for me? I can't reach it." I said looking down at my lifeless legs. "sure babe, no problem." she said getting those things for me. "alright, lets get cooking!" i said jokingly. About halfway into the process Lea decided to put flour on my nose, so I decided to put it on her nose too. she took flour and blew it all over me, I took some flour and blew it all over her, after a few minutes of messing around, we were a mess, a big mess. "Babe, don't worry, I'll clean it up." I said assuringly. "Haha, don't worry 'bout it babe." She said happily. We made a Vanilla Sponge Cake. She then plopped over and sat down on me side ways. we wheeled over to the couch and she pecked me on the lips. Then, I deepened the kiss. She put her hands around my neck as I grasped her waist and she moaned, as soon as it was getting good, the phone rang. uh, Lea got up and picked up the phone "hello?" she said. "mhm...okay, oh, we're on our way!" she said in concern. she slammed the phone down and said in panic "Di, emergency, hospital, now!" she wheeled over to the door and opened the door. "kay let's go." she said lifting me off of the wheelchair and into the passenger's seat. she closed the door and started the car. "babe, calm down, what's wrong?" i asked her calmly. "My mom's in the hospital, she got hit by a car." she said crying. "oh, baby, I'm so sorry!" i said holding her free hand while she was driving.