Perfect

-After Honeymoon-

[Lea's POV]

"I had the best time babe, Thanks for everything." I said happily as I kissed her on the lips. "No problem, It was fun." She said smiling. We got into the car and Max drove us to the airport. "Thanks Max, For driving us everywhere." I said smiling at him. "My pleasure, And also, Thank Demi." He said smiling. "Okay, Thanks, Bye." I said while helping Dianna out of the car. "Alright, Onto the airplane." Dianna sighed. "At least we'll be home with Alex and Wes right, Ugh, But we're gonna be in the plane for such a long time." I said complaining. "Yeah, But It'll be good to be home!" She said happily. We got into the airplane and found our seats. "Di, I love you." I whispered into her ears. "I love you too babe." She said as she kissed my cheek. I rested my head on her shoulder and held her hand, Then dozed off.

-7 hours later-

[Dianna's POV]

We were finally home. We went in Lea's car and drove to Demi and Naya's house to pick Alex and Wes up. "Hey guys, How was your guy's honeymoon?" Naya asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Let's just say that I can't luve without Lea." I said making Lea blush. "Hey, here's Alex and Wes, They were little angels." Demi said giggling as Kal ran over and hugged her leg. "Thanks." Lea said happily and picking up Wes while I picked up Alex and covered him in kisses. "Well, We're heading home now. Thanks so much guys." I said smiling. "No problem, It was fun!" Demi said as Naya kissed her on the cheek. "Bye." I said while Lea put the boys back in the stroller. "Bye guys!" Naya and Demi said smiling. Life was just perfect....Or so I thought.