Lucky

[Lea's POV]
"So where we going to eat, Babe?" I asked Dianna as I finished up getting ready. "Um, I foun a good cafe nearby, wanna try it?" She asked as she grabbed her purse. "Yeah, sure, up to you." I said happily. She grabbed her coat and put it on her wheelchair and I picked her up off the bed and onto the wheelchair. "Thanks." she whispered into my ears. "No problem." I said smiling. "So I have a driver ready, erm, well, actually, I just borrowed Max from Demi.." She said laughing. "Oh, okay, well, at least we get to enjoy ourselves right?" I joked. "Yep, and he's driving us to the airport, Don't worry though, He's really nice." She said as she wheeled out of the room. "Okay, off we go." I said happily. I was so lucky to have her by my side, It's so sweet that she planned everything out. She has no idea how happy I am. "I love you so much, thanks." I said looking into her Blue-Green eyes. "For what?" she asks as if she doesn't know. "For planning, it must've taken you a long time to arrange everything. Thanks babe, I love you." I said gazing into her eyes. "It was easy, No problem, I'll do anything for you, My love." she said sweetly. "You're so sweet." I said kissing her, then I helped her into the car. Max helped fold the wheelchair into the trunk. "Thanks Max."Dianna said. "No problem, Mrs. Agron." Max replied professionaly.