Insecurities

[Dianna's POV]

"So, Where am I sleeping...?" Kathy asked as she took stuff out of her little bag. "U-Um you can sleep on this couch..." I said nervously. "Okay then, Goodnight Dianna, Goodnight Lea." She said laying down. "Goodnight." We both said to her. Me and Lea went to tuck the boys in. "Goodnight Alex, Wes." I said kissing them on thier heads. "Goodnight mama, mommy, I luff youuu..." Wes said happily. "Goodnighy Mama, mommy, I luff you.." Alex said sleepily. "haha, goodnight boys." Lea said happily. We closed thier lights and went into our bedroom and Lea closed the door. "Okay, Let's just settle this calmly." Lea said frowning at me. I gave her an confused look even though I knew exactly what she was talking about. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked her innocently. "You know....Her...." She said quietly. "Um...We have nothing going on.." I said nervously, Even though it was true, But it was just in the past. "Why're you so nervous around her then huh? Tell me the truth babe, please, Just be honest with me..." She said, still frowning. "Well, Uh, I mean we dated before , Before as in like 8 years ago, just forget about it, it was all in the past Lea." I said with my voice getting a bit too serious. "Oh, really, All in the past...? Then why are you so insecure about me being friends with my ex's, It's all in the past too.." She said angrily. She didn't piss me off when she questioned me, But calling me insecure, That's a whole another story. "Look, I'm not being insecure! I'm just trying to protect you, Lord knows what guys can do to us, I just want to protect you, It does NOT have to do with me being insecure." I said trying to prove myself. "Be honest with me Dianna, Is there something you're hiding, 'cause you get really nervous when she talks to you and I don't like that, She's welcome to stay for a few days, But if she tries anything....." Lea said sternly. "Look Lea, We've dated, It's awkward, Get over it, Like you said before, She's a friend in need, We need to help her!" I said defending myself. "Well, Is she really just a friend?" Lea asked me. "Look Lea, Honestly, You're the one who's being insecure right now, Do you honestly think I'd cheat, Do you not trust me? I have a wife and two kids that I love very much...Do you really think I'd cheat..?" I asked climbing onto the bed without her help. It was silent, It stayed silent, Which usually meant that she gave up on the arguement, But not this one, I knew she felt bad about it. I felt bad too. I just didn't want her to think of me like this. Really? I'd never cheat on her.

[Lea's POV]

I was mad at Dianna, Partially because she didn't tell me about her relationship with 'her' and also partially because she thinks I couldn't trust her. It's just that she got so nervous around Kathy that it just made me uncomfortable. I felt like Dianna was being taken away from me. "Sorry okay babe, Forgive me, I was wrong and stupid, I was wrong for not telling you, And I was wrong for thinking that way, Please, I don't want it to be this way, I promise, I won't, And honestly, I couldn't because Alex, Wes, And you, You three are my world, so please, Just forgive me, I was wrong babe." She said pleading for forgiveness....

A/N

Hey guysss! How do you like the story so far?

Guess what...? Dianna Agron is coming back to GLEE! 100th episode is tomorrow! So exited I can't waiiittt! :)

Okay, well, See Ya tomorrow! :) <3