Walking?

[Dianna's POV]

Lea helped me out of the car, onto the wheelchair. "Kay babe, i'll pick you up later k? call me!" she said as she wheeled me in and went back in the car. I was here for therapy and it sucked. I've been pushing Lea to drop me off instead of be with me while I was doing therapy, because the news wasn't good. "Ms.Agron, your legs aren't reacting to therapy as they are supposed to, just be prepared, you may not be able to walk again, i'm sorry." the physical therapist said to me. "n-no.....it can't be, please, I h-have the money, I have the s-strength for t-therapy, p-please, no!" i pleaded as a tear streamed down my face. "I'm sorry Ms.Agron, you have 3 choices.

1.amputation, to get rid of your legs, then get a fake pair of legs that are robotic and you will be slower though.

2.Go on with therapy, though it won't work, we don't reccomend this choice.

3. just let your legs be and be in a wheelchair." the therapist said sadly. "i want to go with number three, thanks for your help, i can leave now right?"i asked solumnly. "yes, an sorry, goodbye Ms.Agron." therapist said to me. "thanks, goodbye." i said as i wheeled out and called lea. "L-lea......" i said as she answered the phone.