Him

[Lea's POV]

"Di, Come here!" I said with a sob escaping my mouth. She ran over to me faster than a lightning bolt. "What babe? You aren't hurt right? Are you okay?" She asked in concern. "C-Cory died." I said as she buried me in her hair. "O-Oh my god. N-no, really?" She asked in shock "Yeah." Was all that I managed to say. "H-he was so nice...why? Why him?" Dianna questions with tears rolling down her face. "I don't even know....All I know is that he didn't deserve it." I sobbed. "D-Do the others know?" She asks wiping tears from her cheeks. "Yeah...." I said moving away from her and into our room. 

[Dianna's POV]

Lea lifted me onto the bed, And I sobbed into my pillow. Alex came running in and struggled to climb up the bed. "Mama...?" He asked confused. I picked him up cradling him into my arms. "I love you." I said kissing him on the head. "I love you too mama." He replied while picking a few strands of my har and tangling it with his fingers. Wes came in and crawled onto Lea. " Okay mama?" He asked kissing her on the cheeks, Which made us giggle. "Yea, Wes, We're fine." Lea said picking him up and I held Alex in my arms and kissed his dirty blonde hair. "I can't believe he left us." I said simpily to Lea. "Yeah, Everything now, It all just seems like a dream. A bad dream." She said crying. "Everthing's going to be fine." I whispered into her ear. "I promise. It's for the better, He's an angel looking over us now." I added reassuringly.