All is Forgiven?

[Lea's POV]

I arrived at the hotel and ran into the lobby. I walked around the hotel trying to look for Dianna. I took my phone and Dialed her number over and over again, and everytime, It would just go to voicemail. "Di, Look, I'm sorry, just pick up the phone, please! I 'm worried about you, please, I need you!" I sobbed into the phone. i ended the call and saw a coffee shop. I saw blonde hair in a wheelchair and I ran over to her. "Di, I'm so sorry...." I sobbed.

[Dianna's POV]

I picked up my phone and saw 7 voicemails. I played the first one. "Di, look, I'm sorry, pick up, please!" She said in a worried tone, then the second one, "Dianna, i'm sorry, I need you! I'm sorry, just pick up!" She sobbed, Then the third one "Di, I'm worried, Please pick up, please!" And the rest were too paimful to listen to. I should be the one apologizing to her. She should be happy, with me, we were supposed to be happy on our honeymoon, traveling, together. Why did I have to be so stupid and why did I have to screw-up? I wanted to hug her, and tell her i'm sorry! I then felt a pair of hands around me. "Di...I'm so sorry!" Lea sobbed. "L-lea...? I'm so sorry babe!" I replied. "Forgive me for being so jealous." I added. "No, Babe, I'm sorry, This is our honeymoon, We should be together and be happy, Instead it's the other way around, I'm sorry!" She sobbed. "Should we call it even?" I asked giving her a slight smile. "Yeah, but baby, I'm really sorry!" She said kissing me. "I really missed those lips of yours even though it's only been 3 hours." I said as I kissed her passionately again. "You're mine, Forever. I love you." I said happily. "I love you too." She said. We went back up to our hotel and she lifted me onto the bed. "Look Di, I didn't think about us when I decided to go out to see Theo, Sorry." She said with sorrowful eyes. "I too am sorry, Sorry for being so damn stupidly jealous. I was jealous because he's your ex, and I didn't really feel comfortable with you going on a lunch date and dinner date with your ex, on our honeymoon." I explained. "I didn't think of us, Or how you were going to feel about this, But babe, I love you, And I can't risk losing you. While I was with Theo, All I could think about is you, If you were hurt, or what you were doing, Or if you managed to get up those steep ramps, and all I could think of was you." She said looking into my eyes. "I was thinking of you too, and I was thinking about how I screwed up, And how I made a big deal out of a small matter, I'm so sorry babe, and I love you." I said puttig my hand on her thigh. "All is forgiven?" She asks me. "All is forgiven." I said smiling and kissing her.