Wonderful Tonight

[Dianna's POV]

"Alright, Do you have everything?" I asked Lea. "Yea, I didn't forget the camera!" She said exitedly. "Okay, Let's get going babe." I said as I wheeled to the car. She helped me in and the driver already knew where we were going, Everything went as planned. Once we arrived, Both Lea and I were just looking up, At the beauty of the Eiffel tower. "Wow!" She said in awe. "I know right." I said while still looking up. "Thanks Di." she said kissing me. "No problem, Honestly, This was all for you, But there's a part of me that really wanted to visit this place, So I kinda killed two birds with one stone." I said smiling at her. "Yeah, I wanted to see this place too, It's awesome here!" She said. "This is so perfect..." She added. "Yeah." I said holding her hand. We went over to the resturant. "Hello ladies, your table is over here." A tall, skinny, blonde man said leading us over. There was a long table with chairs. One word, Perfect. "And what would you like to order?" He asked as I propped myself onto the chair with Lea helping me. I leaned into his ear and whispered in our first dinner we've ever had. We got our food and Lea was exited. "Babe, there so much more to this vacation, If you're already just so exited about this, Then you'll be even more exited when you see the rest.." I said happily. "Di, This is already so much. Thanks." She said smiling. "No problem, As long as you're happy, then I'm happy." I said assuringly.

-After Dinner-

We finished dinner in the beautiful, dark, but starry Paris night. "Lea, I just wanted to let tou know that you mean alot to me, You mean so much, Words can't even describe it. I love you." I said kissing her. "I love you too, and Babe, I am so lucky to have you by my side." She said with a teary smile. "I'll be by your side forever, I'm here for good." I said kissing her forehead. And we looked up at the beautiful shining stars above us. Tonight could only be described with two words. Wonderful Tonight.

-A/N

GUYSSSS LEA'S ALBUM RELEASED YESTERDAY!!!GO CHECK IT OUT! It's called Louder and it's amazing!

And there's an episode of glee tonight, who's exited?!?!

Sorry it took me so long to update! I promise I'll start updating more often! :* <3 :)