The Meet-up

[Dianna's POV]

After the park, We went to get dinner, then back to the hotel. "Hey, Di, What do you wanna do now?" Lea asked me while texting. "I dunno, what about you?" I asked. "I dunno..." She answered. "Lea, I don't mean to kill the good mood or sound all overprotective, but who are you texting? You've been on the phone 24/7 lately, It's a bit annoying since it is our homeymoon." I said with a bit of anger in my voice. "Dianna, It's no one special, I promise, It's

just Theo..." Lea explains. "....Stockman..?" I ask with my eyebrow raised. "Um, Yeah...." She replies with uncertainty in her voice. "Di, don't make a big deal out of this, he just wants to meet up, He just wants to be friends again. He's here in Italy and he figured it couldn't do much harm to meet up an talk....right?" She added. "Yeah, Yeah, This is totally a time to 'meetup' with old ex's, Not like I had anything important all set up already for these next few days, Yeah, Like this isn't OUR honeymoon, Now go, Go meet up with your old friend Theo." I said with anger qn sarcasm in my voice. "Okay, Maybe I will!" She said grabbing her jacket and bag, Then storming out. "Damn it!" I said under my breath knowing I screwed up. I wheeled myself to the elevator and down to the lobby to look for Lea. "Ugh, Stupid stairs!" I said looking at the steep ramp I had to go up. I pushed my wheels as hard as I could and went up halfway, Then fell back down. Then again, and again, and failed. "Fuck this shit." I said wheeling myself back, then to the exit. I wheeled out and found myself a nice coffee place, and I went in feeling like an asshole, How could I have done this, how could I be so jealous? How do I apologize to her for being such a bitch? I had to make it up to her.