Uncomfortable

[Lea's POV]
We picked up Kathy, And Dianna seems a little uncomfortable. "So, I don't mean to be nosy, But, Why don't you have the house?" She asked quietly. "Well..You see, My husband, Well he found out..." She said. What the hell does 'found out' mean? I thought to myself. "W-What do you mean 'Found out'?" Dianna said nervously. "That I don't really 'love' him, That I married him for the sake of my parents....and also That i'm Bisexual....What about you two?" She asked and said the last part quietly. And Dianna was quite nervous. I reached for her hand with my free hand and held it, She flinched, Then relaxed, And gave my hand a light squeeze. "Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Well, Uh, Me and Lea, We're married and have two kids." Dianna said holding on to my hand. The rest of the car ride was pretty much silent. We arrived home and I get out of the car, Help Dianna, and then both boys climbed out of the car and into the stroller. "C'mon boys, You can walk inside the house, Be big boys." I said not wanting to do extra work since they could walk and I was helping Dianna. Kathe walked over to where Dianna was. "What happened?" She said concerned. "Oh, My lower spine was severely messed up, So my lower body can't move." Dianna said. "Oh, Well, Sorry about that." Kathy said with sadness. I pushed Dianna in the house and Kathy settled in. "So, We were just about to eat lunch, Care to join?" I asked. "Um, No thanks, I-I have some stuff to do, But thanks." Kathy said nervously. Wes came up to me. "I'm hungry!" He announced. "I know, I know, Lunch is almost ready.." I said as he went back to playing with his toys. "So, Why are you so nervous around her?" I asked Dianna with a bit of jealousy in my voice. "Well, Um....." Dianna started.

A/N
Cliffhanger...Evil me... :)
Well, Until next time. Thanks for reading! :)