Trying

[Lea's POV]

I stayed in the hospital while Naya and Demi left. Alex and Wes stayed with me and me and the twins were in the room with Dianna and Alex was mumbling and saying "Mama." I knew he wanted Dianna. I held onto her hand and whispered "You can do it Di, you'll be alright, you'll recover, you'll remember, and love, right?" tears fell out of my eyes, and I asked Chris, Darren, and Amber to take the twins home and babysit for a few days since the twins can eat babyfood now and don't need me to feed them. "Lea....." Dianna mumbled. "Babe, babe, i'm here, what do you want to say?" I asked her, almost sobbing. "I-it's g-onna be alright." She said running her fingers through my hair while I sat in a hospital chair next to her bed holding her cold hands. She hummed the song 'Everything's Gonna Be Alright'. I kissed her on the forehead, and fell asleep.

-Next day-

[Dianna's POV]

"L-lea, i'm hungry." I said. "I'll get you some food babe, doctor says you need to eat soft foods, so I'll get you some applesauce and try to eat some macaroni's alright?" Lea asked me smiling. "Y-yea..." I said, I'm stuck with the stutter until my TBI is healed, then I can go to therapy to fix it, Lea told me not to worry about it because right now it's the least of our worries. She came back with a cup of applesauce and some macaroni's. "I know you don't like your macaroni plain, but you're gonna have to stick with simple diet okay, just for a week babe." She said concerned. "Okay." I said with a half pout. She fed me since I was so weak. "So h-how are the t-twins doing?" I asked curiously. "They're being babysat, don't worry, everything's under control, I'm just gonna focus on you right now okay?" She asked me smiling. "Okay." I said as she pecked me on the cheek. "Promise me to try to get better okay?" She asked. "Okay, I will, for you, Alex, and Wes." I said happily. "Try, babe." She said smiling.