Confessions

[Lea's POV]

As I woke up, I found Dianna's hand around my waist and she was looking me in the eyes.
"I'm sorry Lea, did I wake you up?" She asked.
"No and even if you did, I wouldn't be able to stand being mad at you for long." I answered, stretching. She laughs.
"Do you mind if I shower first?" She asks.
"Nah go ahead." I reply.

[Dianna's POV]

I woke up way earlier than Lea. I admire her beauty and strength. I wrap my arm around her waist while the other hand was holding her hand, she moves slightly, I whisper to her "You're so beautiful." She moves a little and wakes up. I shower and she gets ready. After, I make her some breakfast. "Hey D, mind if I borrow your clothes?" Lea asked me.
"No, pick whatever you like." I answered. Shooting was cancelled for Glee today so we were free to do anything we wanted.
"Whatcha thinking bout?" I ask.
"I think I want to maybe go out to dinner tonight?" She replied.
"That sounds fine to me." I said, smiling.

[Lea's POV]

After watching two movies, I finally asked her "What do you think about me?" I could tell Dianna was confused.
"What do you mean Lea?" She asked in concern.
"I'm not good enough, not good enough for you." I said trying not to cry but a tear rolled down my face.
"Awh babe, are you serious?! you are the best thing thats ever happened to me!" She said trying to calm me down.
"I just don't-" I was cut off by her lips pressed against mine. She broke the kiss and said "You're everything a girl like me wants." She replied.

-1 hr. later-

[Dianna's POV]

I don't understand why she's so worried. She's so beautiful and we get along so well. I slowly, calmly put her on the couch and went to the kitchen. I made some pasta for Lea and I. I knew she probably wasn't in the mood to go out. She's is insecure, I'll try to fix her, I'll heal her, I'll do whatever it takes. I went up to her calmly and woke her up. "Dinner is ready sweetheart." I say trying to comfort her. "What time is it babe?" She asked me. "It's 6:38 hun." I reply. "Mhmkay, i'll go change." she says. "No it's fine, I like it when you have only a tee on, it's pretty sexy." I giggled. "Awh come on!" She said teasingly as she starts to blush a little. As we walked up to the table, she tells me that she loves me. I tell her that "I love you so much, don't ever think that I won't babe." I told her pecking her on the cheek passionatly.

[A/N]

How you guys liking it so far? Leave some comments/opinions and vote about the fanfic. Thanks for reading. I'll post more tomorrow!