Focusing on Healing

[Dianna's POV]
It's only the second day in the hospital and i'm bored out of my mind. "a-ask them to-o bring the t-twins.." i asked lea, as she was on the phone with amber chris and darren. "okay babe i'll ask them." she said smiling at me.

-one hour later-

"hey dianna, how you holding up?" naya came in along with the rest of the crew and asked. "f-fine, but i'm s-stuck with a d-damn stutter." i said slowly. "you'll get better, i promise." darren said smiling. "can i hold t-the twins?" i asked smiling widely. "yea sure, they've been mumbling 'mama' and 'mommy' the whole time we've been babysiting them." amber said, laughing. "here." chris said handing me Alex and handing Wes to Lea. I kissed Alex on the cheek. "how's my little man doing? has he taken his first steps yet?" i asked them. "no, not yet, Wes has been though." Chris answered. "Wes has been walking, we know, but Alex hasn't been, he's just been a crawler." lea said kissing Wes on the head. "it's-s fine, this little g-guy just needs a little m-more time." i said smiling and kissing alex on the forehead. "i love you."i said. "lah-ew." Alex replied. an the whole room was filled with 'awh's' and laughter. Later on they left and Naya and Demi volunteered to take care of Wes and Alex for the night. "Some parenting practice." Naya joked. "We are thinking of adopting." Demi squealed. [Go read my other FanFic. about Naya an Demi, it's about them falling in love and adopting.] and after that they left and Lea stayed along with me. "I love you, Babe." she said to me. "I-i love you t-too." i said smiling and reaching for her hand. I scooted over and patted the bed, motioning for her to sleep with me. we snuggled and fell asleep.

-Writer's note-
So yeah, i wrote another story, it's Demi and Naya, they adopt and stuff. :) i know, i know this is all filler. sorry! i'll write how she gets better and stuff! :) and the wedding!!! :D Thanks for reading, as always, be sure to vote, comment, and feel free to inbox me! ILY! <3