Alex?

[Dianna's POV]

"Alex has down's syndrome..." the doctor said. "Now, normally we'd have to wait a few years to see the fact that he is down's syndrome, so it's just a little guess." he said.

"M-my little man with d-down's?" I looked over to Lea. "I love you no matter what Alex." she said as she kissed our son's little head. "Me too." I said holding his tiny hand.

-Weeks later-

We were at home, boys in thier cribs. Lea looking at me romantically. "I love you." she said. I kissed her and said "I love you too honey." There was a knock on the door. I went to get it. "Hey Naya, hey Demi, here to visit Alex and Wes?" I asked. "Yeah!" both of them squealed. "Oh my gosh, they are so precious!" Demi said. "Alex might have down's" Lea said. "oh..." both girls said awkwardly. "Well, we brought over some toys for them." Naya said putting the bag on the floor as Demi reached inside to grab all of the toys out. There were little teddies and stuffed animals. "Awww....so cute, thanks guys." Lea said as I went to get our guests some water. i handed it to them "Thanks di. How ya feelin about being a momma Di?" Naya asked. "Exited and happy and awesome and-" I was cut off by Alex's crying, I walked over to the crib and picked him up humming to him, which set him to sleep. "Wow, impressive!" Demi said. "The boy's love Dianna's voice." Lea said smiling.