Baby-sitting

[Lea's POV]

I looked over at Dianna, she was sleeping, I felt so bad for her, all she could do was lay there and pray to god that he'll heal her. She couldn't even get up. "Ms.Agron, your shot is ready." the nurse came in an said. "mrff...."dianna mumbled opening her eyes. "Di, babe, you're alright."i comforted her. She tried to reach out and hold my hand, I went over and held her hand. "Okay, i'm gonna give you a shot now alright?" the nurse asked moving her shirt up. "mkay.." Dianna said laying on the bed stiffly. The nurse gave Di the shot. "So n-nurse, how a-am I?" Dianna said with her voice shakily. "Surprisingly, you are doing alright, you have gotten better with the hand movements, we'll teach you how to move your upper body next week, but, you need to keep calm, and don't get to emotional, you'll be alright." the nurse told us. "thanks nurse." Dianna said happily. "see babe, you'll be alright, you're healing!" i squealed. "okay, okay calm down babe, i know, but i couldn't have done it without you, i love you, thanks for the support babe." she said to me. "i love you too, Di." i said kissing her.

[Demi's POV]

Alex and Wes are so cute. I love them! "Naya, babe, aren't they so cute?" I asked her quietly since the twins were sleeping. "Yea, I promise you that we'll adopt one for us, I love you Demi." She told me smiling. "Love you too, babe." i told her smiling. "Wanna visit Dianna and Lea?" She asked me. "Yeah, that seems cool. I'll go put Alex and Wes in the stroller." I said kissing her. I walked over to the crib, opened the stroller, and put both babies in and pushed them out to the living room. "Naya, babe, there are paparazzi's outside, I don't wanna hurt the babies." i said concerned. "kay babe, i'll go tell them to shoo." she said kissing me. "Thanks babe, you're the best." I said smiling at her. After she told the papparazzi's to go away, we went in the car and i put the babies in the baby seat and went in the car. "Let's gooo, everyone all buckled..?"she asked happily. "yep!" i said happily, and we drove off. "mamy-" alex said cooing. "yeah alex, we're going to see her now." i said smiling at him. I reached over to where Naya's hand was and held it. I sat in the passenger's seat while Naya was driving. "I love you." i said kissing her cheek. "I love you too babe!" she said giggling. We got out of the car and went into the hospital.