Twins

-most of the story will now be in Dianna's POV-

[Dianna's POV]

I helped Lea to bed at night and I kissed her forehead. She fell asleep and so did I. In the middle of the night i felt a nudge on my shoulders. "Di, i think it's time."Lea said. I shot up in the air and grabbed the car keys and helped her up. We got into the car and rushed to the hospital. We told the nurse and she gave Lea an exam. "The doctor told us it's a false alarm babe. You still have a few more days till the babies come." I told her smiling as I kissed her on the forehead. "Sorry Di." She said reaching for my hands. "Hey, hey, don't be, babe, it's okay." I said comforting her. "I love you." she said smiling. "I love you more!" I teased. She giggled and I drove us back home. In the morning I cooked some food for her. she ate, an we watched a movie, and after, we talked. "how do you think the boys will look like?" She asked me. "Beautiful, charming, and like my girlfriend, sweet." I said. and she looked into my eyes and kissed me passionately. After, she had another big contraction, she groaned "It's a big one!" she said, almost screaming. I let her hold my hand and squeeze it again. Her water actually broke this time. "Di....Pants..wet." she mumbled with her voice shakily, still holding on to my hand. "stay here." i said as i grabbed the keys phone and the care bag. i helped her up and put some of her weight onto my tiny body and we walked to my car and i drove. I used my free hand to hold her hand and I used my thumb to stroke the top of her hand. "We're almost there babe, almost there." I said trying to comfort her. "deep breathing baby, deep breaths babe." i told her. she followed my instructions and breathed deeply. We got to the hospital and it almost felt like I was gonna faint. They pushed Lea into a room. They told us that she wasn't quite ready and had to wait seven hours before delivering so we had to stay in the hospital. I ran my fingers through her hair and told her "It's gonna be alright, we're gonna have two handsome boys in our arms soon babe." I told her calmily. i called everyone. I held her hand. " To be honest, on the inside I'm so nervous, I feel like i'm about to faint..haha.." I confessed nervously. "Don't be, in fact, I am so happy we're together. Thanks so much Di." she said now, trying to comfort me. "I love you and the boys so much." I told her. She had another big contraction and I let her squeeze my hand again. I heard groans and i felt so bad for her. "Aw, Lea, you poor baby, I love you." I said stroking her hand and putting my hand on her stomach. Our friends came and they had to wait outside, they only allowed one person inside, Lea chose me. "1..2...3 pusssh!" the doctor told Lea for the 20th time. "... Di..." she groaned. "i know, I know babe..." I said trying to calm her. I saw the head, the first baby came out, the nurse handed me a pair of surgical scissors to cut the umbilical cord, I felt so touched, I get to be the 'dad' mom of these kids. "A-Alex" she said smiling with a tear falling out of her eyes. "Yeah" was all that came out of my mouth. "Alex M. Agron." she said smiling. I was shocked "M-My last name?!" i asked. "yeah-" before she could say any more, she groaned, the next baby was coming out. It came out, i again had the honor to cut the umbilical cord and she sighed a sigh of relief. "Wes" she said. "Y-yeah." was all that came out of my mouth. "Wes M. Agron" she said proudly. "b-babe." I said reaching for her hand. "iloveyousomuchican't evenexpress myfeelingsenoughforyou." I mumbled. She giggled. "I love you too." she said as a tear came out of her sweaty face. She is beautiful, everything i ever wanted. "i l-l-love you so much." i said. "clearly you're more in shock than i am." she teased. then two by two everyone came in to see them. Wes had a birthmark on his arm, thank god he had one so that we could tell them apart, they looked so alike. after everyone left, me and lea had conversations, i stayed with her in the hospital and we talked. "Hey, I know it must've been stressful and exaughsting for you these past nine months, you had to take care of me, thanks so much. I love you so much." she said. "It doesn't matter that I was stressed and exaughsted, we're a family now. and I love you Lea." I said while reaching for her hand. She picks up my left hand and says "I did this to you while having contractions these past few months, I'm sorry." she said finally noticing my bruised hand. "Hey, it's not your fault, I gave you my hand to squeeze onto, you were in much bigger pain, don't feel bad, it's the least I could do." i said comforting her. Happy tears came out of her eyes and she kissed me and the two babies that were kept next to her in a hospital crib. "I love you all." she whispered...