Best for You

[Lea's POV]

After the wedding dinner, me and Dianna drove off to our hotel. "I'm exited for the honeymoon!" I said exitedly as we went into the car. "I wonder why..." Dianna said wiggling her eyebrows and starting the car. "Not like that." I say while playfully punching her. "Yeah, I know i'm joking, But I'm honestly really exited too, and it's our alone time without he boys..not that they're in the way or anything, but some alone time would do us good." She said smiling. "Yup, very much agreed! I am so exited!" I said happily. I took her free hand while she was drivig and held it. "Di, I love you." I whispered. "Lea, babe, I love you too.." She said happily. Once we arrived at the hotel, Many papparazzis were swarming around us. Dianna pushed our way to the main desk and got our room card, we pushed our way towards the elevators, and finally they left us alone. "Damn, those paps are crazy." she said. "Yeah, And your protective side came out, which is one of the many reasons that I love you." I told her as I saw her smile turn into a grin. "I love you too, and you mean the world to me, so I would do anything for you." she said as she wheeled out the elevator pulling me along.

[Dianna's POV]

We arrived at our destinated room. It was the highest level, and a luxury room. "How do you like it?" I ask Lea. "It's beautiful, I love it." She replys. "It took me quite long to pick out the best room, because I only want the best for you." I said earning a big kiss on the lips from Lea.