TBI

[Lea's POV]
Thank goodness she's gaining the memories back. Slowly, but surely, she will get better. I love her, this incident has reminded me of how thankful I am for her. "L-lea, can I get Alex and Wes?" She asked me with a slight stutter, she's getting therapy so she's not stuttering as much. "Sure babe!" I said as i handed her the twins and she started to hum to them. "mame, mahdhj-" Wes cooed. "Lea, are you a-alright?" She asked me seeing how concerned I was. "Yea, I'm just am so thankful for everything." I said smiling at her. "I love you so much." I said happily. "Love you too!" She said kissing me on the forehead. "We have to film 'Glee' at 9am tomorrow." I said to her. "Kay!" She said in a happy mood. "After Glee we need to bring you to the physical therapist." I said. "It hurts so bad though, I don't waana go..." She complained fake-pouting. "You have to, to get better. I will be helping you along the way." I said in a assuring tone. I got up and put the twins back in the crib.

[Dianna's POV]
I started to peck Lea on the neck, then we made out, during the make out session I felt a sharp pain in my head, near my temples, I tried to ignore it, but I backed away from the kiss an groaned putting my hands on my head. "C-call n-nine one -o-ne." I said holding my head tightly and burying my head in a pillow. The ambulance came and Lea called Naya to baby-sit and we went to the hospital. "You're gonna be alright baby." Lea told me holding my hand as they wheeled me in. She waited in the waiting room. I kept on feeling a sharp pain in my head, then everything became really fuzzy. I blacked out. I could feel pressure in my head.

[Lea's POV]
I really hope she's okay. "Di, baby, you will make it, whatever you're going through. You're going to be okay." I assured her as I sat in a chair in the waiting room. I called everyone in and told Naya to bring the babies here. I really hope she's okay.

-A few hours later-

I was talking to Demi and Chris when the doctors came out. "Doctor how is she?!" I asked concerned. "She has traumatic brain injury (TBI) It's Secondary brain damage which has been caused from the car crash causing: edema(brain swelling), anemia, low blood pressure, and possible epilepsy, she needs to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks." I felt sick to my stomach. I didn't know how to react. I felt sad. "O-okay doctor, thanks, can I go in and see her?" I said trying to fight the tears, failing to do so, tears fell out of my eyes. "Yes, yes you may, just don't wake her yet, she needs rest and is on a IV drip." He said concerned. "Thanks, doctor." I said leaning into Naya's shoulder crying, and Demi's hand stroking my back. "Oh Lea, hun, I promise you that she'll get better." Chris said sadly, but assuringly. "Thanks you guys." I said sadly. I walked into the room with Chris, Demi, Naya, the twins, and tears in my eyes.

-writer's note-
Finally got an idea...what do you guys think? Too much or...? I worked hard on this chapter... haha... anything for you all.... anyways, vote, comment, and feel free to inbox me. :) <3