Asthma

-Five Months Later-

[Dianna's POV]

"Wes, mama needs you to walk over here." I said smilig and holding my hands out trying to teach him to walk. "Ga, Mama, Wa..." Wes cooed. "Be careful, don't touch mama's wheels." I warned. He stumbled his way towards me. "Good job babyboy." I said kissing him o the head. "You do make a good mom Di." Lea teased. "You too, babe." I say complimenting her back. "Wah...Mahmmee..." Wes cried. "Oh, you want your mommy Wes?" I asked leaning down to pick him up and wheeling him over to Lea. "Here, exchange babies." I joked putting Wes down and picking up Alex. "Mama....Lohve ew." Alex babbled. "I love you too little man." I replied giggling. "He still doesn't know how to walk, he just crawls around everywhere, an he just knows how to say mommy, mama, and love you. We seriously need to teach him more, Di." Lea said concerned. "Babe, It takes time, Don't worry, So he's a late bloomer, Let it be so then." I said comforting her. "And we still will love him." I added kissing him on the head. Wes and Alex both cry at the same time. "Alright the twins are hungry, Di, can you put down Alex and get the baby food?" Lea asked me smiling. "Sure babe." I said wheeling over to the counter and reaching down for the baby food. Lea was considerate enough to get a smaller counter so I could reach everything. "Okay, One for Alex, and one for Wes." I said picking up a new brand that they've never tried. I took two baby spoons and wheeled back over to the couch, where Lea was. "Here babe, you feed Wes and I'll feed Alex." I said picking up Alex and handing her a baby food and spoon. "Okay." she said happily. As soon as one spoonful went into Alex's mouth he started to wheeze. "L-lea, CALL 911!" I shouted. I stroked Alex's back and patted it. "Hello? Yeah, My son is like wheezing and choking yeah, our address is 12345 california street, thanks, okay bye!" Lea said fastly. The ambulance came and diagnosed him with asthma. "I hope Wes doesn't have it." I say while looking down at Alex. "You're a strong little man." I tell him smiling and kissing his forehead.